profile image 55

does someone know a doctor that has done surgery on pectus excavatum in usa?

the surgery is where the doctor just makes a tiny cut on the sides and inserts 2 metal things. i think that surgery is called nuss.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.