I have a Grade III Oligodendroglioma Brain Tumor. I have been taking Clonaepam 1MG (3x daily) ...

for about 1 year and 9 months. Question. I ran out of the medication and asked for a refill. No more refills. Left message for the nerologist's nurse to send out another prescription to the pharmacy. I recieved a message, I should not be on that medication. So no refill. I took my last pill in the morning 2 days ago. Over the past year I average a very small seizure less then a minute about every six weeks. For the past two days I have experienced 2 seizures each day. Can I wait until tomorrow to clean up things with my doctor? Should I call the on call doctor and ask him? Is there

pharmacist profile image92

Jason Poquette (pharmacist) says

Leslie Patton profile image61

Leslie Patton says