hi im 23 and me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months and for the past...

2months have been getting all the sign and even get weird feelin in my stomach had my periods and also have neg preg test so i kno im not pregnant, my last period was in 14th sept and tht lasted 4-5days for the past 2 days i have been havin alot of vaginal fluid but only noticed during intercourse i get quite embarrassed about it, i kno i dont have any sti's or anything as been tested for them, and i have back ache and still weird feelin in stomach could i have conceived this early its been bout a week but surely i wouldnt have signs now would i? please help

herpointofview profile image90

herpointofview says

krishubpages123 profile image55

krishubpages123 says

Kelty profile image60

Kelty says