rebz10 profile image 52

The problem with me is, i was always a worrier but i think i have pushed my self too far, i had...

a panic attack or anxiety attack, it was terrifying, i was fine after it, but then a couple days later it happened again, just out of no where, nothing to trigger it. And for the last 4 days i wake up, and for the whole day i feel like im in a bubble or something, or a dream, im finding it hard to focus on everything as a whole and it's terrifying me. It's so intense and is a constant thing, it doesnt just come and go, it's always there. I went to the doctors but she was terrible and hardly listened to me and tried to give me anti-depressents. im not depressed and i dont want to take medicatio

grinnin1 profile image81

grinnin1 says

DaNoblest profile image61

DaNoblest says

jelliott115 profile image67

jelliott115 says

artist101 profile image75

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

davidseeger profile image60

davidseeger says

Panic says

Thunder Vixen profile image62

Thunder Vixen says

stessily says

jasper420 says

Jane16 says