I have had a rash for 6 years, it itches so deeply it often leaves me sobbing, it is on the top...

arch of my left foot, and on the bottom (only on the arched part) of both feet. I scratch so hard I end up bleeding, and it is emotionally charged , It has robbed my self esteem, (it is very ugly after I have scratched my skin to shreds)and the top of my left foot is scarred, I have tried self hypnosis , not working for this, I need help I am desparate, i do not have mono , never have , and otherwise i am very healthy physically

pippap profile image92

pippap says

jillfil0 profile image59

jillfil0 says

Chris Hugh says