well i had this dream where my gym teacher followed me into our schools weight room cuz i didnt...

i went into our schools weight room and my gym teacher followed me in i guess i went their cuz i didnt want to deal with him and i started going off on him,but in the weight room was also my favorite rapper EMINEM and after the gym teacher left i apologized to him for my behavior and i never really apologize and then my friend comes in and were just sitn there talkn while hes there and i've had 1 other dream with him in it he also seemed interested what does it mean cuz it's been drive'n me crazy, it's been weighn on my mind alot it's all i can think of?

MickS profile image77

MickS says

Chasuk says