Is 147 a normal after meal blood sugar? ok so I have been thirsty and tired so I wanted to...

I have been thirsty so I wanted to test my blood sugar after every half hour to see what it's doing. I took my blood sugar before eating and it was 120 and this was two hours after my last meal. Now this is my blood sugar levels after having crackers and a pop: 1 hour- 147 2 hours-107 2.5 hour-101 3 hours- 95 3.5 hours- 128 4 hours- 73 Is this ok? Should blood sugar ever exceed 140 after meals? Is it normal for blood sugar to rise after starting to come down? just curious I have autoimmune thyroid problem and diabetes runs in my family and I have been thirsty lately

filmgirl219 says

DrMikeFitzpatrick profile image60

DrMikeFitzpatrick says