americanwriter profile image 78

Does anyone have information or experience they can share regarding dental veneers ?

I chipped a tooth in the front. Its not awful-yet but the dentist says I have to be careful and eventually need to do something. He suggested veneers to prevent further cracking which leads to the unthinkable..Veneers are expensive but the other problem is I don't know anyone who has them to get real information on how they work, what I need to be concerned about. I don't want to look ridiculous or do something that's a mistake and I'm getting tired of having to be so careful... anything that can be shared is appreciated.

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

Terrylee5151 profile image61

Terrylee5151 says