profile image 49

The father of my 3 children has this condition. He has very severe pains in his chest.

The do not last for a long time, but he is unable to function when the pains happen. He has seen a doctor who suggested that he have surgery. We do not have any medical coverage at all, and are unable to afford the surgery. Are there any programs out there to help with recieving funding for the procedure, If there is, how do I apply for the assistance? Thank you


sort by best latest

saish profile image36

saish says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment