HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
pitzele profile image 67

You did not mention two other things which may help people with income over $7,500. One is...

going to a United Way hospital, where they will use a sliding scale to forgive a certain percentage of the bill, based on your income, if you have health insurance and a rejection letter from Medicare. If you are accepted by Medicare, they will forgive whatever is not covered by Medicare. The other method is just walking in to the billing dept. of the hospital and asking what you can do about reducing your bill.

sort by best latest

Brie Hoffman profile image64

Brie Hoffman says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago