- Aging & Longevity
Four Tips For Looking Younger
Everyone wants to stay looking young, and some people will do insane things to do it. Stuff like collagen injections, Botox, and plastic surgery. These are some extreme measures to avoid wrinkles.
Sadly, many people overlook the fundamentals of healthy living in the desire to fight aging. It's our everyday activities and lifestyles that affect how we age. Even more, our mental state and how we react to stress will affect how we age.
As promised, here are the Four tips and lifestyle changes for looking younger.
Spend Less Time In The Sun
One of the biggest causes of wrinkles is over exposure to the sun. The sun's UV rays penetrate and damage the skins elastin fibers. Even more, extreme sun bathers end up with skin cancer. Ever see those dark blotches of skin all over someones forehead or body? That's the results of too much sun causing skin cancer.
However, don't skip the sun completely because some sunlight is necessary for vitamin absorption and good health. For example, sunlight helps the body better absorb vitamin D from milk and fish. It just comes down to managing your time better when exposed to the sun.
As a general recommendation, try to avoid being directly in the sun for more than 15 minutes. Especially during it's strongest hours (10am-4pm). That's not always easy, and sometimes unavoidable. What if your at an event all day that happens to take place in the sun with no shade? Well, that's when it's time to gear up.
Always wear a hat. A hat protects you against the sun's UV rays, and helps to keep the sunlight out of your eyes. Most men will stick to baseball caps and the like, but it is recommended to have a hat that covers both the ears and neck. As for the ladies, any hat will do as they their hair may protect their ears and neck. If not, they also should wear a hat that protects the neck and ears.
Next, throw on a pair of shades. Sunglasses further keep the sunlight out of your eyes, and they're stylish. The best option for protection are glasses with polarized lenses. Also, shades stop the unnecessary squinting. It is known that excessive squinting causes deep wrinkles around the eyes. Anyways, why put yourself through all the trouble of fighting to see what's in front of you because the sun is to bright. Just throw on some sunglasses and enjoy seeing everything like normal without squinting.
Well, what if you forget your hat and glasses? You can and should always wear a broad spectrum sun screen with an SPF of at least 30, and reapply every so often if your going to be in the sun a while. It's recommended to reapply every thirty minutes to an hour to prevent sun damage. Though helpful from the sun's UV rays, sunscreen alone will not protect you from squinting to see in the sunlight. For maximum protection and wrinkle prevention, use all three tips above. Do this and your one step closer to preventing wrinkles.
Eat a Healthy Diet
Nutrition is crucial. Healthy foods properly nourish the skin, and if you really want to avoid wrinkles, and reduce them, load up on skin-friendly foods. Skin s a major organ that requires nutrients such as: zinc, biotin, and vitamins A, C and E. As a general rule, aim for at least five to seven servings of fruits and vegetables each day, more is better. For exmaple, eat green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, carrots, almonds, and oily fish.
Here are some top picks for healthy skin food.
Top 3 fruit
- Banana- packed with potassium and vitamin C.
- All Berries- packed with antioxidants,vitamin C, folate, B6, and phytonutrients.(low GI)
- Grapefruit- Powerhouse of vitamin C and fiber- low GI(glycemic index)
Top 3 Vegetable
- Dark Vegetables- The darker the veggie, the more nutrients. Spinach, kale, turnip greens, collard greens, and romaine lettuce, are great sources of lutein and zeaxanthin
- Broccoli- Antioxidant rich vegetable in the cruciferous family, with near miraculous powers of healing and disease prevention
- Tomatoes- Contain plenty of Lycopene, an antioxidant that can combat free radicals
- Dark Chocolate- This is a antioxidant powerhouse. They keep you looking and feeling young
- Grapes/wine- Grapes and berries have antioxidants (reservatrol) that slow the aging process but can be a little pricey. Wine also works wonders, but in moderation.
- Fish. Omega-3 fatty acids in fatty fish offer many anti-aging benefits.
Most imiportantly, if there's one food more than any other that can plump the skin and minimize wrinkles, it's good old-fashioned h20. Drink six to eight glasses of water a day, to hydrate your skin and flush out toxins.
Smoking doesn't necessarily cause wrinkles, it just ensures that they come sooner.
Smoking quickens the aging process because of reduced oxygen flow in the body, and because the toxic chemicals in cigarettes. Smokers also tend to squint to keep smoke out of their eyes. Just as with the sun, all the extra squinting causes wrinkles.
For your health, your insurance premiums, and your forehead, skip the cigarette
Mind Over Matter!
Yes, there is a such thing as mind over matter!
If you create unhealthy mental habits you're on an express train to wrinkle central. When we talk about a healthy mind, we refer to your thoughts and how you handle stress. No matter what you do, you will age quickly if you have stress and negativity in your life. Stress releases a hormone called cortisol that ages you faster. It's the fight or flight hormone.
This hormone can be kept in check in a few simple steps.
- Sleep 6-8 hours at night
- eat breakfast and healthy snacks every 2-3 hrs.
- Slow down and think about situations happening around you.
- Keep an optimistic mind. Have positive thoughts and they'll manifest. Know you are reducing wrinkles, and the body will comply with the mind.
The anti-aging secret used by top models and Hollywood Elites like Angelina Jolie
100% satisfaction Guarantee!!
Money back gaurantee if your not satisfied.
kollagen Intensiv™ includes the very latest medical breakthroughs in natural collagen renewal, encouraging your skin to naturally increase collagen production for a visible reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and more. Skin regains a more youthful appearance.
Rooted in Switzerland, the luxurious formulation of Kollagen Intensiv™ contains the patented peptide, SYN®-COLL, which has been clinically proven to:
- Increase your skin's natural production of collagen
- Reduce the appearance of even the deepest lines and wrinkles
- Firm and tone the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Moisturize and hydrate the skin
- Help repair damage including age spots and sun damage
- Clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 354%
- Used by Hollywood elites like Angelina Jolie and by America's Next Top Models
With Kollagen Intensiv™, there's no need for expensive collagen injections that can run you $750-$2,800+ per year.