- Aging & Longevity
Top 3 Anti-Aging Herbs, Foods and Vitamins
Aging is a natural process. However, certain foods and herbs can delay the external signs of aging.
Anti-aging does not necessarily mean that you must turn to chemical rejuvenation treatments or surgical intervention. Anti-aging ought to be a perception that focuses on adhering to a consistent and regular lifestyle pattern.
Stress, emotional upheavals, frantic work schedules, pollution, an inconsistent lifestyle, sedentary living with no exercise, and bad eating habits accelerate the ageing process appreciably. These factors have an adverse influence on our metabolism, functioning of the organs, the energy levels and trigger premature ageing.
Nevertheless, you can holdup the signs of ageing effectively and effortlessly.
Certain herbs have the ability to slow down aging and decrease its brutal effects. They stave off the undesirable signs associated with ageing, pep up energy levels, make the skin and hair look younger and enhance memory.
- Ginseng: helps preserve youth. The herb increases physical as well as mental energy, helps cope with stress and its harsh effects, keeps the skin looking radiant and perks up the immune system functioning.
- Reishi Mushroom: encourages longevity and contentment. It helps reduce blood pressure and boosts the body’s defense mechanism.
- St. John’s Wort: makes one look years younger. The herb battles the most stubborn case of insomnia, promises refreshing sleep and helps one look and feel better.
Include the following vitamins in your daily diet. You may take them in the form of supplements or by consuming rich food sources of the same.
- Vitamin C: vitamin C is much publicized as the most potent and effectual anti aging vitamin. It is an excellent antioxidant that battles free radical cellular damage, accordingly, warding off the brutal effects of aging. The vitamin fights stress too, and dispels the effects of the pollution and pollution and protects the heart as well.
- Vitamin A: vitamin A is a skin and hair vitamin. It prevents premature graying and wrinkle formation. It eliminates and staves off age spots, prevents the occurrence of age-linked macular degeneration and cataract and is known to offer significant protection against the development of cancer, particularly prostate and breast cancer.
- Vitamin E: vitamin E plays a pivotal role in the normal functioning of the nervous system and the cardiovascular system.The vitamin is vital for beautiful and healthy looking hair.
Discuss with your Health Care Provider and Start Vitamin Supplementation
These three foods are extremely effective in decelerating the process of aging and keeping its harsh effects at bay. These foods also keep you energetic and revitalized.
- Berries: black berries, strawberries, blue berries, gooseberries, currants and black grapes are packed with phytochemicals called flavonoids. Flavanoids are powerful antioxidants that battles oxidative damage to the cells and thus stave off various diseases.
- Avocado: Avacado is a brilliant source of vitamin E and healthy monosaturated fat. The fruit promises to keep cholesterol levels in check. It reduces LDL cholesterol and VLDL cholesterol significantly, maintaining a healthy lipid profile. In addition to providing healthy hair and skin, vitamin E manages the symptoms that are associated with menopause and Andropause successfully.
- Soy: soy provides the body with plenty of phytoestrogen and lignans. Soy can be consumed in various forms, such as, soy beans, soy milk, tofu, soy nuts, tempeh, etc.