- Aging & Longevity
Best Anti Aging Skin Care Tips To Look Younger
Looking For The Best Anti Aging Skin Care Tips?
The best anti aging skin care tips are very important to help you keep your skin younger looking. As we age, the skin seems to be the first thing to go. Sun and the effects of the environment seem to take a toll on our skin and we lose the moisture that keeps are skin young looking.
When the skin loses moisture it loses collagen and elastin which are the components of healthy skin. Collagen keep the skin strong and holds things together. It is very much about connectivity in tissue. Elastin makes are skin supple and soft. It is vital to your skin health to make sure your skin retains healthy levels of collagen and elastin.
Prevention is probably the most successful way to have younger looking skin. There are also some things you can do that reverses the effect of the aging process on your skin. Making small changes in your routine can help fend off the aging process. In this article I am providing you with some the best tips I have found to prevent aging.
Anti Aging Tips For Your Skin
- Use topical Vitamin A or Retinol has been suggested to help build collagen fibers within the skin in addition to its more superficial exfoliating property. This is the basis for its use in minimizing the appearance of fine wrinkle lines.Retinol not only makes your skin look better but it makes it healthier. It gets into the skin to reduce aging skin
- Protect your skin from the sun. Use a sunscreen to prevent the damage that sun rays can cause. Sun exposure removes moisture from the skin and deepens wrinkles causing a leathery appearance to the skin. Approximately 90 percent of all changes to the skin are due to the sun.
- If you smoke. Stop. Smoking cause free radicals to run rampant in your body and causes damage. It ruins your skin tone and depletes moisture. Additionally to stop smoking is probably the best thing you can do to add years to your life.
- Take care of your skin and treat it gently. Do not use harsh cleaners and no excessive rubbing. Pat your face dry.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C. Intaking Vitamin C improves the firmness and production of collagen which gives your skin a more firm and youthful appearance. Fruits and vegetables especially citrus and potatoes are excellent natural sources of vitamin C.
More Anti Aging Tips For Your Skin
- Cynergy TK is a natural substance. It has been proven in clinical trials and studies to stimulate your body to create its own elastin and collagen. It has been shown to promote elasticity, firmness, and reduce wrinkles.
- Always put a moisturizer on your face underneath your make-up. It will give your skin an extra layer of protection and keep it soft and moist.
- Use topical vitamins C and E along with retinoids at night. If used during the day, sun reduces the potency of these helpful anti aging products.
- Get plenty of sleep. Your skin renews itself during the time you sleep and heals itself.
- Reduce sugar in your diet. Sugar tends to break down the skin and cause you to age faster. Sugar is an oxidant which has the opposite effect of anti oxidants.
Green Tea Powder
- Drink green tea daily. Green tea is an amazing and natural anti aging product. Green tea has anti-inflammatory and anti-growth qualities that are found in many skin care products which reduce the appearance of puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines and large pores. Taking sufficient green tea during the day can protect you from all forms of cancer, build your resistance to heart disease and dementia and contribute to your body’s ability to burn fat. To get the wonderful anti aging effects of green tea in concentrated form take a high strength green tea powder.
- Use an eye cream to reduce wrinkles around the eyes and gets rids of crows feet. Eye creams are specially formulated for the eye area.
- Exercise regularly. Sweating actually helps you get rid of dead skin cells. Regular exercise also helps you build up endurance and strengthens your bones and muscles.
- One of the best things you can do to your facial skin is use a hydrated cream to moisturize and reduce wrinkles. It plumps out the outer layer of skin and fill in the wrinkles giving your face a more youthful appearance.
Vitamin E Supplement
- Use Vitamin E because it is an antioxidant that protects your body from the harmful effects of free radicals. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble compound that repairs dry, cracked skin when used as a cream or lotion. This vitamin helps skin retain moisture and is often added to sunscreens because it protects the skin against UVB damage. You can get vitamin E through nuts, seeds, green leafy vegetables, and vegetable oils such as soybean, canola, and corn. Vitamin E is also available in a variety of supplements and is contained topical applications.
- Eat a diet that is low in fat and nutritionally balanced. Add antioxidant foods to your diet as they have been proven to reduce the aging process. Foods with the highest levels of antioxidants are prunes, raisins, blueberries, kale, cranberries, spinach, raspberries, brussel sprouts, plums and broccoli.
- Take a daily anti aging supplement. This will help to boost your antioxident levels in the body which have been proven to slow down the aging process.When you clean your face, gently massage it for about 60 seconds so the pores open up. This will enable your face to be rid of all the grease and grime that may be lurking in the pores.
- Drink plenty of water to be sure your skins is hydrated. A recommendation for water intake is 8 glasses per day.