Best Vitamix Pumpkin smoothie recipe!
Healthy pumpkin smoothie recipe made in your blender
Its fall and pumpkin season! :) The beautiful bright orange pumpkin is very high in beta carotenes which are converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A is great for skin health , eye health and may decrease coronary heart disease. Pumpkin is also high in Vitamin K which decreases the risk for various cancers.
I love the health benefits but most of all i LOVE the taste:)
- 1 Cup of Almond Mylk
- 1/2 to 1` Cup of Coconut water (depending on thickness you prefer)
- 1/3 cup of canned organic pumpkin
- 1 ripe banana - fresh or frozen
- 1 -1/2 cups of baby kale leaves ( I Love this in every smoothie but optional)
- 2 TBSP Chia seeds
- 1 Tsp organic pure Vanilla
- 1 TBSP Raw Honey
- 1/2 Tsp of organic Cinnamon
- Measure out your ingredients and put into your high speed blender. I have a Vitamix and it makes the best smoothies ever! Blend on high for about 30 seconds...pour into your glass or smoothie cup, sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and enjoy! :) If you dont add the kale the smoothie will be the colour of the intro photo but if you do...expect a pretty light green shade of deliciousness:)
Yep i really do add Kale to everything!
I choose the queen of greens every day for its antioxidants , potential cancer protection, and the dense fiber helps to lower cholesterol .
We are what we eat!
All the ingredients in this smoothie support good health.
Honey and Cinnamon are powerhouses all year round but
consumed daily during cold season can help keep the bugs away!
Honey has natural antibiotic properties while Cinnamon is Antimicrobial as well
I love Chia seeds in my smoothies! These little guys are so healthy!
I personally use this and LOVE it....very healthy :)