Chi Swing Machines - Great exercise without pain
The Chi Swing Machines make exercise easy
If you have lower back pain, can not take high impact exercise, or just desire a low impact, easy to use exercise method, a Chi Swing Machine may be what you need.
Swing Machines do most of the work for you, allowing you to relax. Two fifteen minute sessions a day will give you better stamina, reduce your stress, relieve back pain, help you sleep, reduce overall body weight and benefit you in many more ways we'll list for you.
Learn more about the Chi Swing Machines here and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly.
What exactly is a Chi Swing Machine?
Chi Machines are passive aerobic exercisers that do not require high impact movement on your part. They use a side to side swinging motion that tones, strengthens and oxygenates your body, increasing your feelings of well-being. This is sometimes called raising the "Chi" of your body.
What is Chi and how is it raised with a swing machine?
The Chinese idea of Chi is fairly simple: Chi, or Qi, refers to the flow of energy that sustains all living beings. A host of Chinese practitioners have used Chi as a basis for their work. The idea is that to increase health, the internal energy should be balanced and enhanced.
Chi is controversial in scientific circles, and you don't need to believe in Chi to see the benefits of the Chi Swing Machine. In general, the machine:
- Stretches and relaxes the back muscles
- Stretches and provides better oxygen flow to the spine
- Strengthens the lower back muscles and, if used at higher speeds, the mid-back muscles.
- Burns calories and can trim the waist and hips
- Moves blood and toxins to the digestive tract where they are more easily eliminated
- Detoxes and moves blood through the body (at faster speeds)
- Breaks up plaque along the intestines which improves digestion, reduces constipation and absorbs more nutrition
- Relieves tension in the shoulders and neck
How do I use the Swing Machine?
Just lie down and the machine with swing your body from side to side. This motion helps your body balance and moves oxygen throughout your system, increasing your overall health. The machine also elevates your feet, which is a proven technique to relieve symptoms of ailments like varicose veins and fluid retention.
That's it. Lie down and the machine will handle the rest.
What is a passive aerobic exerciser?
Using a passive aerobic exerciser helps improve cell oxygenation and circulation just like aerobic exercise but without raising blood pressure or heart rate. Using it daily improves your metabolism, helps align the spine, releases muscle tension, stimulates the immune system, and gently gives motion to your internal organs. There is no jumping, running or climbing stairs.
How does oxygenating my body help me?
Your body needs oxygen to maintain good health and longevity. Due to a variety of factors, we don't have enough oxygen intake. Too little oxygen creates problems with the immune system, cardiac symptoms, sleep problems, respiratory disorders, intestinal problems, fatigue, depression and other issues.
Exercise is the best way to get a more sufficient supply of oxygen. The sympathetic nerve must be stimulated and the bronchus expanded to increase oxygen intake. The lateral flexing of the spine stimulates the nervous system to open the bronchioles. When more oxygen is available, blood circulation automatically picks up to grab the additional oxygen. The angle of the legs and the gentle rocking of the sacrum helps with lymphatic drainage. The motion of the Swing Machine creates normalization of cerebral spinal flow. All of this helps to create an essential balance in the body.
More benefits of the Chi Swing Machine
These are some of the benefits of using a good Swing Machine:
- Corrects certain misalignments of the spine
- Helps lymph circulation
- Decreases fatigue and helps set healthy sleep patterns
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases metabolism
- Increases blood circulation
- Helps your digestive system
- Improves the function of internal organs
- Reduces overall body weight
- Reduces stress and tension
- Alleviates conditions related to stress
- Tones and firms your waist, thighs, buttocks, hips, and abs
- Releases toxins and waste
- Relieves back pain
- Increases energy
- Strengthens and limbers up the spine and joints
- Makes it easier to get going in the morning
The Stress Buster Oxygen Swing Machine
The Stress Buster is an extremely popular version of the Swing Machine. It is a souped up version of the regular Evergain Chi Machine below.
The deluxe model has the following features:
- The gentle vibrating massage on the sole instantly revitalizes the tired legs.
- Stimulation on precise vital points (convergent points of nerve endings) of the sole promote a wide range of healing benefits via Reflexology.
- Heat energy from the element stimulates tired cells and soothes the stress.
- The soft, rubberized foot cradle gives extra comfort to the feet while in rocking motions.
- The permanent magnets embedded in the soft foot cradle effect a magnetic therapy.
- The Neck Massage function helps alleviate stiff neck muscles and promote neck flexibility.
- The Shoulder Massage function from the expanded and stronger massage panel relieves stiff shoulder and pain.
- The radiated energy from the Far Infrared material on the massage panel invigorates cellular activities by way of its characterized physical "resonance", whether by Reflexology on the sole or by shoulder massage.
The Stress Buster is available for less than $280. For more information on this machine, visit Promolife.
Chi Energizer Swing Machine
The Chi Energizer is among the most popular units available. It has a better type of motion that many other machines, as it moves in an "S" shape. You get left to right motion and some vertical motion.
The Energizer has a solid metal base, a sturdy ergonomic ankle rest and a high impact plastic shell. The ankle rest is soft and leather-like, generously padded for comfort. It can adapt to different body types. It's more stable than other units because it weighs more than 15 pounds and can be used by anyone up to 280 pounds. The control lets you decide the speed between 90 and 150 rpm.
It's FDA listed and has high standards for quality. Adding a Shakti acupressure mat can provide even more benefits, with 6000 acupressure points.
For more information on this machine, visit Promolife.
Books on Chi - Learn a little more about chi with these resources
This book is complete, practical guide for mastering ancient meridian stretching exercises that will boost your health, energy and stamina. It entirely harmonises life energy flow trough the energy centres and all organs of your body.
Chi is the invisible energy of life that flows in and around us throughout the universe. Used skillfully, it can have a remarkable effect on health and vitality—to the degree that you’d be tempted to call it magical, if it weren’t so completely natural. Here is a perfect introduction to chi that explains in a direct and simple way what it is and why it is essential to a healthy and vital life.
In ChiRunning, Danny and Katherine Dreyer, well-known walking and running coaches, provide powerful insight that transforms running from a high-injury sport to a body-friendly, injury-free fitness phenomenon. ChiRunning employs the deep power reserves in the core muscles, an approach found in disciplines such as yoga, Pilates, and T'ai Chi.
The author (Master of traditional Chinese art of Chi Kung, Sifu William Lee) in this book reveals simple techniques you can easily apply and enjoy immense energy boost that you (most probably) need!
Revolution is generally considered something external, explosive. In this book, Bruce Frantzis, renowned chi master and author, challenges readers to embark on an inner revolution to reclaim joy and happiness in life, reverse the effects of aging and release their stress and negative emotions.