The electrostatic equipment
What is electrostatic therapy? Another term for it is bio-electric healing or bio-electric therapy. It is a process whereby the body cells are “recharged” by using a special high–voltage device to transmit safe-level electric current to the body by enveloping the body with a high-voltage electric field. The device can therefore be called electrostatic therapy equipment.
How does electrostatic therapy work
To understand how electrostatic therapy work, we need to know a bit of the nature of our body cells. We know our bodies are made up of cells, trillions of cells, 60 to 70 trillions of them in one person. This means our health is dependent on the health of all the body cells. Every cell in our body has a tiny electrical charge of 40 to 90 millivolts. These cells are like minute batteries. This electrical charge in every cell is vital to keep the cell healthy. Cancer cells only have 20 to 30 millivolts of electrical charge, making them irrational with their lower conductivity. In our present polluted environment and unhealthy lifestyle, our body cells are exposed to excessive toxins, free radicals, poisonous chemicals and the latest killer, electro-magnetic radiation caused by microwave ovens, computer screens, high-tension wires, and cell phones (mobile phones).
The work of the electrostatic equipment is therefore to recharge our body cells to their optimum level.
My wife using the electrostatic equipment
Benefits of electrostatic therapy
The electrostatic equipment my wife uses comes with the following accessories :
- Conducting seat pad, where you sit on it.
- Conducting foot rest, where you place your feet on it.
- Conducting pressure pen, where you use it on specific spots.
The equipment claims to give the following benefits:
- Calcium in the blood will become ionized, maintaining a mild alkaline state, improving blood circulation.
- The electrical vibrations at 50 times per second create a stable electric field which envelops the body and works deeply into every part of the body.
- Effective for treating headache, stiff neck, migraine, muscle aches, insomnia, diabetes, constipation, rheumatism, high blood pressure and cerebral thrombosis.
Caution : Who should not use the equipment
Do not use the electrostatic equipment if you have the following:
- Electronic devices embedded in the body, like pacemaker
- Electronic life support devices, like oxygenator
- Wearable electronic medical devices, like cardiography equipment
- During pregnancy
- Heart problems
- Having high fever
The information provided in this article is sourced from the internet, from friends and contacts, and from personal experience. As I cautioned in my article, not every remedy will work on everyone. So is conventional medical treatment. It very much depends on the constituents of the person and the conditions peculiar to that person. Whatever the reasons, this article does not claim the information provided is totally accurate and reliable and will cure everyone. The purpose of this article is merely to inform visitors that there are alternative cures for all ailments.
You are therefore advised to consult your registered medical physicians as a matter of due diligence.
Link to my other interesting and beneficial articles
If you find this article interesting or beneficial, you may go to my "Profile" page to read my other articles by simply CLICKHERE:
By the way, the copyright to this article is owned by Good Guy. Please do not “copy and paste”! Thank you.