- Exercise & Fitness»
- Ab Workouts
Great Exercises to Lose Love Handles For Good
Hard work always pays off, but you need to be efficient to maintain a solid core
Best Exercises to Get Rid of Love Handles
Getting the Most from Your Exercises - Despite the fact that you are already doing quite a bit if you are eating non processed foods, and staying away from salt and sugar, there's something else you can do.
Being In A Great Place To Lose Fat - If you fast before you workout, you can really burn a lot more fat than you would imagine. Time and time again, I keep hearing about how morning exercise is the best way to burn fat, but I never really heard a good reason why. It's due to the fact that we are fasting!
Bodies Preferred Fuel Source - Just like a car, out body needs fuel to produce energy that is required to perform any task. We can fuel our car, for example, with a number of different things. We could use bronze, silver, premium gasoline, just like our bodies have a choice of carbohydrate, fat, or protein fuel. In a perfect world, our body wants our energy from carbohydrates, just like we would get the premium fuel if we had all the money in the world. However, even with just the regular fuel, our cars will still get us where we need to go, and the same works with fat in our bodies. Fortunately, we really want to burn fat for a very good reason! If we want to look better and get a lower body fat percentage, we want to burn the fat off our bodies. If we rid our body of readily available carbohydrates, our bodies down regulate and select fat as its fuel source. This is the big secret that most people will not talk about. I was skeptical too, but I have implemented this strategy into my program and it really works wonders.
Pick Exercises That Work To Get Rid of Love Handles - When I think back to some of the abdominal equipment I’ve used in the past I can’t help but laugh. Don't just get abdominal routines in order to get rid of love handles for good. Getting rid of love handles is as simple as using these three exercises.
High Intensity Interval Training
Check out high intensity interval training if you don't know what it is; it is far and away the best way to get the body you desire for yourself. Essentials
- Use timed intervals to finish your exercise
- Work hard during these intervals, then rest a bit
- Make sure you ramp up the intensity and rest shorter periods of time if you want to burn more fat faster
- This sort of HIITS routine is for someone who wants to get rid of fat quickly:
- Treadmill or road sprints - spend 30 seconds sprinting far, then walk for thirty seconds, doing this for 12 minutes tops
While this may seem easy, you'll get the burn you're looking for.
If you have to work abdominals directly, pick efficient exercises
2. Hanging Leg Raises
Hanging Leg Raises
Your abs will put forth the effort in these. It is possible to use other muscles to aid in the work we do with crunches and situps. With hanging leg raises we are leaving our abdominal muscles alone to do the work. A lot of people are worried that it might be too much to handle for a regular person, but you can absolutely work on this movement with a few variations.
3. The Best Most Efficient Exercise Is the Plank - The plank exercise is a great abdominal exercise engages all abdominal muscles while simultaneously work the antagonistic muscles of the lower back. You can work your core very efficiently with the help of this type of exercise.
Correct Plank Technique
- Get into push up position
- Instead of you hands being on the floor, you will be lying on your elbow
- The key is to keep your head, neck, spine, butt, hips, and legs in a straight line
- Hold your body up over the ground, just touching it with your toes, forearms, hands and elbows and nothing else
- Try to work up to 1 minute in this position before trying more difficult versions of this exercise
You Can't Out Exercise a Bad Diet - I really started to take stock in this particular saying once I started working out, as I never realized just how true it could be. The most effective way to shed that extra fat attached to your belly is to give priority to what you eat. No matter how many crunches and abdominal exercises you do, you will not get anywhere fast if you still eat the same crappy food you did before. I’m going to assume we are all on board with having a sound nutrition plan, and take it to the next level with exercises that will get rid of those love handles for good.