jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you REALLY happy with your life?

1. The Demon Writer profile image66
    The Demon Writerposted 7 years ago

Are you REALLY happy with your life?

If your answer was no, then ask yourself, 'What can I do to change that?'

2. profile image0
    JASON NICHOLSposted 7 years ago

Who isint happy in hubpages? I am verry happy in my life! Its full of suprizes!

3. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I am happy. I am it since I understood the importance of appreciating what I have (friends, family, work, health) and the world around me. I like my life.

4. C.V.Rajan profile image80
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

More than that, are people around me happy with me? On! That's a disturbing question!

5. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Well, I'm not entirely thrilled with some things about my life (to say the least); but I'm happy when it comes to the things that matter most.  I've already asked myself that, and I've already done everything I can possibly do.  The answer, for me, is that for now there's nothing I can do.  As I said, though, the stuff I'm not thrilled with is not the stuff that matters most anyway.  Sometimes you just have to make a certain amount of peace with a few things that you're not too happy with.

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

honestly no i think i could be doing more with my life

7. shimmering Dawn profile image71
    shimmering Dawnposted 7 years ago

I am so happy that couldn't ask for more, basically I have learnt to be grateful for what I have and make  sure that I value the people in my life and all that is mine.

Being happy is a state of mind and you need to be in control of your emotions, i decide to be happy each day and I am.

Like attracts like.. being positive and happy attracts positive and good thing in my life.

I just keep living and loving each day as it comes.

I have the best family, the best friends and all that I ever wanted ..   I don't need too much .. i am not a material  minded person so it takes very little to make me happy.

I enjoyed answering this question for it makes me happy!! smile

8. elvit profile image55
    elvitposted 7 years ago

I think I am....but I'm not always happy

Closed to reply

working