Fulvic Acid Minerals
Fulvic Acid Minerals For Your Health
Fulvic acid minerals are also sometimes known as colloidal minerals, trace minerals, plant derived minerals and ionic minerals. They are are very important to our health and can help encourage the body to heal, boost the immune system, aid in detoxification and help with the absorption of other essential nutrients into the body.
Taking fulvic acid minerals is a great way to ensure that you are getting the essential trace minerals that are critical to health in so many ways.
The Best Fulvic Acid Minerals Concentrate
The fulvic acid mineral supplement that I recommend most
Fulvic acid minerals in a 2 ounce liquid concentrate is a great way to take this amazing supplement. In a 2 ounce bottle, these trace minerals will last one person 4 months if they take them every day.
This liquid fulvic acid mineral supplement is an extremely bio-available, *iron-based fulvic acid source of 77 essential minerals and trace elements. Made from 40 million year old organic plant matter derived from humic shale.
Minerals that are chelated to fulvic acid are very effective at entering the cells. Research has demonstrated astonishing biological benefits of fulvic minerals for both the healthy and the chronically ill adults and children.
Fulvic Acid Minerals Benefits
Fulvic acid minerals are considered to be the most potent and effective natural electrolyte and anti-oxidant. Fulvic multi-electrolytes contain over 70 electrolytes supplying a trickle charge of electricity to every cell.
Many people who take fulvic acid mineral supplements report the following benefits:
- Increased energy levels and metabolism
- Detoxification of toxins including pesticides, herbicides and others
- Reducing hypertension
- Improved absorption of vitamin and mineral supplements
- An improved effect of herbal teas, tinctures and formulas
- Improving hormone balance and electrolyte balance
- Aiding in the production of enzymes
- Boosting and supporting the immune system
- Encouraging healthy cell division
- Higher levels of stamina and endurance
- Improved clarity in thinking and concentration
- Promoting healthy hair, skin and nails
- Assisting in the absorption of nutrients into cells
- Elimination of toxins from the cells
- Powerful antioxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger
As you can see, there are many benefits to taking fulvic acid and very few fulvic acid side effects
Learn More About Trace Elements
Fulvic Acid Side Effects
Many people wonder, "are there any fulvic acid side effects?" Not really. The product is very safe. Very rarely, some people complain of a headache or a mild case of a healing crisis from taking fulvic acid. This is a natural reaction from the detoxification when you first start taking the product. To avoid a healing crisis, start out with a lower dose for the first few days so that you body gets used to the product.
Follow this link to learn more about fulvic acid side effects.
Fulvic Minerals Product Comparison
Studies Conducted with Fulvic and Humic Acids
- Over 50% of hospital patients noticed that they were able to sleep more relaxed when treated with fulvic acid, a humic extract. Improved sleep came as an added benefit since the patients were already being treated with the fulvic acid for various chronic diseases. Bingwen Su, Jiangxi Humic Acid, 3 (1985), as in: Application of Fulvic acid and its derivatives in the fields of agriculture and medicine; First Edition. June 1993; IHSS, Sevilla, Spain
- Hospital studies have shown that patients with normally incurable epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever were able to be successfully treated with humic extracts, which stopped bleeding, restored circulation, removed clots, was anti-viral, and significantly bolstered and regulated the immune system. Yinzhang Cui, Humic Acid, as in: Application of Fulvic acid and its derivatives in the fields of agriculture and medicine; First Edition. June 1993; IHSS, Sevilla, Spain.
- Extensive hospital eye clinic studies using humic extracts showed 100% success in curing eye diseases caused by virus, bacteria, or fungus, also healing ulcerous wounds, relieving inflammation, and stopping hemorrhaging, without side effects. Guofan, Tang, Jiangxi Humic Acid, 3 (1984), as in: Application of Fulvic acid and its derivatives in the fields of agriculture and medicine; First Edition. June 1993; IHSS, Sevilla, Spain
What is the Difference for Fulvic Acid and Humic Acid
The terms fulvic acid and humic acid are often used interchangeably. Fulvic acids are in fact a subgroup of humic acids have a lower molecular weight than other humic acids.
Both are reported to have beneficial impacts on the human body though they act in different ways.
Fulvic acid corrects imbalances in a body's system, metabolizes nutrients into its own structure, restores the proper function of vital process and recharges the electrical potential of cells.
Humic acid protects the body's cells from toxins, accelerates the healing process and disrupts oxidative stress.
Both are said to make nutrients more absorbable in the body by transforming nutrients into a form that can be absorbed by living cells. But fulvic acid absorbs nutrients and then delivers them directly into cells, transporting many times its own weight in nutrients. A single fulvic molecule is said to be capable of carrying 60 or more nutrients, minerals and trace elements into the cells.
Studies report that fulvic acid is a powerful organic electrolyte, balancing cell life, and increases the activity of enzymes, especially those in the respiratory system.