GROIN PAIN causes & natural cure: HERNIA, PROSTATE, INJURIES, HIP JOINTS PROBLEMS
It is very common that people feel pain and discomfort in the groin area: it is the place were the abdomen ends and legs begin. Men have more sensitive groin area and they more often developed health problems there, due to the difference in anatomy (more sensitive position of sexual organs) and at least in the younger days more intensive physical activity (sports, heavy lifting etc.)
The most common reasons of pain or discomfort in that area are:
- Muscle pull
- problem with hips
- Enlarged lymph glands
- Kidney stone
- Inflamation of the testicle
- Problem with prostate
Groin pain from a groin muscle pull or strain & natural cure & prevention
The most common cause of groin pain is a muscle pull that causes localized pain in the inner thigh, or groin. Such injuries usualy occur during a sudden change of direction while running and quick starts and stops.
The best treatment is is to take rest for few days, to protect the injured tissue from furter injury, to appy cold compresses for some time, and after pain stops start gradualy with light masage and gentle motion of muscles. It is also good to use gels or creams for sport injuries, and apply them, so muscles can get healed more quickly. Vitamin/minerals (especially Magnesium and B-vitamins help regenerate muscles and nerves more quickly.)
For any kind of injury I usually use homeopatics, they help me walk normally the next day after injury, and also they prevent bigger injuriess, because they keep muscles, ligaments and other tissues in great condition. I have found two great products from the Native remedies, RealHeal Massage Oil and RealHeal homeopathic tablets, which are something similar to the remedies I take, so if you need them, you can order them through the Amazon.com.
The regular exercizing is great for stregthenin the groin muscles, especially if you like sports, or you lift havy things. Below are also two videos, which suggest some exercizes which can prevent groin injuries...
Pilates mini work out
Groin musles injury prevention /exercize rehabilitation
Hernia - Inguinal Hernia
Inguinal hernia most commonly occurs because of big pressure within the abdomen, which has to come out somewhere. Weak spot is usually iguinal canal,in men the place where the spermatic cord enters the scrotum. The protion of the small intestine enters the inguinal canal, due to the weakening of the abdominal wall.
Big pressure within abdomen occurs because of overweight, constipation, havy lifting, fluid in the abdominal canal. Weakening the abdominal wall happens because of previous injuries, aging, havy caughing...
When inguinal hernia occurs, there is a swelling in the groin area, when person stands up.
What is hernia? Video clip -explanation
Hernia -Femoral Hernia
Second place where can hernia occur to cause problems in groin area, is femoral canal, an opening near the inguinal canal where the femoral artery, vein and nerve pass through. Women more likely develop femoral hernias.
Sometimes hernias can be pushed back in abdomen, especially when they are small, sometimes not. Sometimes they are painles, sometimes intestine get stuck and twisted and causes a lot of sickness and pain.
If not treated, hernias become larger and can cause an inflammation, it is nessessary to visit your doctor.
Surgery is very often a solution to treat hernias.
Hernia surgery: laparoscopy
Hernia repair inguinal surgery
Naural cure of hernia
When hernia occurs, if it is still small, there are also some natural ways for healing the problem, or at least to give it a try.
New hernia can occur even after surgery, so it is better to prevent new problems, natural remedies are regenerating tissues, and also help to quickly recover after surgery. Natural remedies are also prevention, to strenghten the abdominal wall, which weakeness occurs because of aging.
I have found two great products. One is herbal, one is homeopatic. They might be of big help to solve the problem or stop further tissue deteriorarion, or help tissue to quickly recover after surgery, but the best is to use them to prevent the problem.
Herbal remedie Hawthornia
Hawthornia relieves most symptoms of groin, femoral, and inguinal hernias, and some of umbilical hernias. It prevents from surgery, which is most common solution to the froin problems. Hawthornia is especially effective in the early stages of occurrence
Main Ingredients: The 11 ingredients which make up Hawthornia are: hawthorn, fennel, citrus seed, litchi seed, China-berry fruit, peach kernel, corydalis tuber, three-nerved spicebush, nutgrass flatsedge, kelp, and oriental water plantain. With a special process these natural herbs are combined together to produce a synergistic effect to strengthen the lower abdominal organ support muscles and tendons. Thus, the symptoms of hernias are relieved. These herbal remedies have been widely used in China over hundreds of years with no side effects. Main Actions: The herbs work synergistically to strengthen the organ support muscles and tendons in the lower abdominal region. Internal organs such as the intestines are supported by the strengthened muscles and tendons and return to their correct position in the lower abdomen. This reduces the possibility of the organs falling into any opening on the body wall; therefore the painful symptoms of hernias are alleviated.
Hawthornia for healing early hernia , buy the remedy through the Amazon.com linke here:
Homeopathic remedie for tissue regeneration
Realheal regenerates the tissues in the body, so it is very helpful for strengthening the abdominal wall.
It also helps body to recover quickly after surgery.
- To support the natural healing process of the body
- To support healthy bones, cartilage, muscle, and connective tissue
- Arnica D6 is a highly respected natural ingredient and is widely recommended for joint, bone, cartilage and tissue health.
- Meadowsweet is an herb which has been used for centuries by herbalists. Modern science reveals that this herb contains salicylates, which account for its soothing benefits. It has antioxidant properties
- Magnesium phosphoricum D6 (Mag. Phos) is a biochemic tissue salt found naturally occurring in the body. It has a positive effect on the muscles and an excellent soothing benefit.
- Symphytum officinale (comfrey) contains allantoin - a chemical which supports bone, cartilage and muscle health. This explains why comfrey is commonly called 'knitbone' by traditional healers.
- Matricaria recutita C6 is known for its soothing and tonic effect on systemic well-being.
Proven exercizes to help heal hernia without surgery
Hernia belt is support which reduce symptomes of hernia, it relieves pain and discomfort. Higly recommend to were it, because it support muscles of the abdominal wall, so problem cannot progress.
You can by hernia belt through the Amazon.com link here
YOGA EXERCIZE to relieve the tension in the hips and groin increasing flexibility in the knee and ankles while stretching out the spin.
Hip joint and groin pain
Hip joint can also cause groin pain
Groin pain is often a sign of problems within the hip joint. Pain within the hip joint is most often, but not always, experienced in the groin.This is called "referred pain," and it is due to the organization of nerves in our body.
The best way to determine if the hip joint is the cause of your groin pain is to lie down and move your hip through different motions. If this makes your groin painfull, then the hip joint is the cause of these symptoms.
Hip pain is common problem, and it can be confusing because there are many causes.. If you have hip pain, some common causes include:artrosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, septic arthritis (infected joint), gout...
My Mum (72) had healed problem with the joints and hips (artrosis) by taking Hyaluronic Acid Capsules for 3 months, then 1 month pause (she is taking them now each second month, and can walk with 73, without pain,for few miles. She is also exercizing regurarly.
My boyfriend had big problems with joints and hips (because of 50 punds overweight: he gained weight before met me and started too loose after, he, he), he healed that with diet and Hyaluronic Acid... And hiking. Man who could not walk for 500 m without pain, now has normal level of energy still few pounds to loose, but nothing important. Now is just few). His joints and hips are now healthy, sometimes we hike for 20-30 km in one day or two. Hyaluronic Acid is great for regeneration of the joints/hips problems...and also for regeneration of whole body cells and rejuvenation.
Hyaluronic acid is found in all of the body's tissue.Optimum levels of hyaluronic acid are essential for the health of the joints and cartilage, because is higly concentrated in the synovial fluid that bathes the joints and cartilage.
It is also great to take it in combination with RealHeal remedie,because is the great for regeneration of bones, cartilage, muscle, and connective tissue.
Pillates for hips
Prostate and groin pain
Groin pain and prostate
Different problems with prostate can aslo cause groin pain, it is often called chronic pelvic pain syndrome (or prostatitis). It is often caused by:
- dysfunction of prostate due to the stress or aging, or connected with thyroid gland, it sometimes but not always commes together with urination difficulties and errectile disfunction. Anyhow, enlargment of prostate happens to almost all men, it can happen any time after 40.
My suggestion is to heal prostate naturally. Our bodies can regenerate, if we give it a try. I have found great remedies to help you to solve problems with prostate and groin pain connected with it:
Prostate Dr. and ProstateRelief from Native remeties, you can order trugh the Amazon.com link bellow.
ProstateDr. Promotes prostate gland health, plus urinary tract and immune system functioning
- Epilobium parviflorum is recommended to support prostate health, for prostatitis and prostata enlargment,and has been the subject of clinical studies.
- Sabal serrulata (Saw Palmetto) is an herb with plant sterols (including beta- sitosterol) as well as various fatty acids. Recently this herb has been studied for its possible properties associated with promoting male sexual health, and therefore the health of the prostate gland.
- Hypoxis rooperi (extract of African Potato) is a plant that has been found to be genetically over 300,000 years old. Because of this, it has not been genetically modified or engineered, and its nutrient values are as high as and possibly greater than in modern vegetables. The supportive activity of Hypoxis rooperi on the immune system is ascribed to sterols and sterolins as well as phytosterol glycosides, (mainly B-sytosterol). This ingredient also supports the health of the prostate gland and testicles.
If problems of prostate are connected with urinary difficulties, take the ProstateRelief remedie as well, it is homeopathic:
- Sabal serrulata (6C) is suited to the individual who experiences a frequent urge to urinate at night, experiences difficulty passing urine, and senses a feeling of coldness in the sexual organs. It is sometimes also used in lower potencies for urinary incontinence in older men. This remedy is made from saw palmetto that is also used as an herbal extract for the prostate.
- Cubeba (6C) is suited to those who experience a ‘constricting’ feeling after urination, or experience the desire to urinate every ten or fifteen minutes. They commonly have unusual discharge, inflamed prostate and violet-smelling urine.
- Chimaphila umbellata (6C) is often helpful when the prostate is enlarged, accompanied by urine retention yet frequent urges. The person may have the sensation that a ball is lodged in the pelvic floor, or may experience pressure, swelling, and soreness that are worsened during sitting.
- Conium maculatum (6C) is formulated safely and has a full cycle of complementary and contrasting characteristics that embrace the physical, mental, and emotional domains. This remedy is suited to men who experience ‘stopping and starting’ of urine flow, defined by straining to expel the urine and stopping after becoming tired in the process. Without any pressure, urination starts again. Irregular muscular actions while passing urine may also be experienced.
- Clematis (6C) is often indicated when swelling of the prostate seems to have narrowed or tightened the urinary passage. Urine usually emerges slowly, in drops instead of a stream, with dribbling afterward.
If prostate problem is combined with errectile disfunction, take the following remedie, is great for prevention as well:
Promotes strong erections, sexual arousal and energy, plus systemic balance in the reproduction system.
- Epimedium grandiflorum (also known as Horny Goats Weed) is believed to help promote sexual desire and has been regarded for years in China and Japan as a ‘natural sexual stimulator’! It is believed to promote healthy seminal emissions and encourage systemic harmony of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. Epimedium species have long been used as sexual tonics in Chinese herbal medicine to encourage sexual performance and healthy testosterone production thus promoting sexual energy, and overall well-being. (
- Tribulus terristis has been studied for its ability to promote muscle health and strength and general prowess in the male body.
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (also known as Siberian ginseng) has the ginsenosides, which greatly promote healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the penis. In oriental medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as a herb which promotes male or 'yang' energy, aiding circulation, supporting natural vitality and acting as an overall systemic supporter. It can combat stress and is a supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness.
- Sabal serrulata (also known as Saw Palmetto) has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. Extracts from the fruit of this short, scrubby palm have been used historically to address urogenital health. Many modern clinical trials corroborate the ability of saw palmetto extract (SPE) to lessen the signs and symptoms of prostate conditions, for which it is a first-line treatment in much of Europe.
- Smilax ornata (also known as Sarsaparilla) contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic to the male reproductive system and is thought to promote healthy routine production of testosterone and progesterone. It has also been studied for its ability to support performance.
- Glycorrhyza glabra (also known as Liquorice) originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many uses, including being a supportive tonic for the adrenal cortex. It promotes the natural production of hormones such as hydrocortisone that has steroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Kola vera (also known as Kola nut) The active constituents of this herb include tannins, proteins, additional phenolics and anthrocyanin (that are likely to provide antioxidant activity). In addition, Kola vera contains a unique constellation of Xanthines that are regarded as utilized elements to lessen common fatigue and support the body’s natural ability to rejuvenate and replenish it’s routine energy levels.
strengthenin the pelvis floor
Healthy diet, positive approach to the life and regular exercizing are very important to prevent any of mentioned problems.
How to choose appropriate remedies
Many people find difficulties when need to choose appropriate remedy or proper combination for themselves.
If you need professional help, I can do the personal research for you and offer you the most reliable assistance and long distance counseling. Price for consultation service is 50 US$. As an successful alternative healer for last 13 years, the combination of remedies (homeopathics, herbal etc) and therapy (diet, exercize or bioenergy) which I recommend and depending while consulting you and after analysing your overall health condition, will help you get healed for sure and will speed up your process of healing.
Please contact me for assistance on my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I wish you all the best health possible!
Alternative healer and Reiki Master-Teacher
My other Health-Hubs
- NATURAL CURE for HEREDITARY DISEASES -Homeopathics ...
Many hereditary diseases are passed on within families from one generation to the next. Just as children may inherit normal features such as blue eyes or blond hair from one or both parents, children can...
- EXCELLENT NATURAL CURE FOR ARTHRITIS
Bones are important part of our immune system: blood cells develop in bone marrow. Bones store many minerals which are of main importance for the health of the body. Some bones store lipids which are great...
- LONG DISTANCE HEALING - How Does It Work?
This Universe in which we live is higly intelligent and very alive and reacts on our intentions,thoughts, emotions, beliefs, visions - quality of life and health depends of quality of energy we use. The...
- TOP SECRETS OF WEIGHT LOSS
Obesity is a matter of great concern in many countries around the world. People are suffering from obesity, due to regular intake of fast food such as pizzas, hot dogs, potato chips, cookies and soft drinks...
- DEPRESSION? LET THE SUNSHINE IN & HEAL IT ON NATURAL...
Depression is most common human disorder. Every human being has been depressed, at certain periods of his/her life. Feelings of sadness, loneliness, hopelessness, anxiety, worthlessness,...
- GREAT NATURAL WAYS OF HEALING ASTHMA- my experiences
Asthma is very interesting disease from the alternative healing point of view. It is very often misdiagnosed, and there are many natural ways of healing it. Basically, every illness is possible to heal, if...
- FEMALE HORMONES - NATURAL CURE FOR IMBALANCE & MENOP...
Estrogene hormones Estradiol Phytoestrogens and homeopatics Myoma-natural cure Predominance of estrogene and how to balance it Progesterone Phytoprogesterone Testosterone ...
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, most successful ...
Illustration of thyroid follicles and follicle cells The thyroid gland is small endocrine gland located in the front of the wind pipe in the throat. It produces the thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and...
- SUCCESSFUL NATURAL CURE FOR BONES (esp.deformities a...
Health of the bones is extremely important: they protect all our inner organs, they help us to move, walk and be flexible, they store the most important minerals for the health of the body, in the bone...
- WATER RETENTION - EDEMA - successful natural cure & ...
Lily-of-the-Valley Whatever is the cause of someone`s edema, it is possible to get healed completely. It is question of personal faith in own healing system. Nature is offering abundance of herbs, plants and...
- BIPOLAR DISORDER and proven natural ways of healing
V.Gogh From the point of alternative healing systems, every individual is unique, We never heal only illness, we heal the individual, mind, emotions, body and soul. When we discuss diseases is not easy to...
- Homeopathy treatment / Radionics treatment-THE MOST ...
What are Homeopathics? Homeopathic remedies are a system of medicine based on three laws: The law of Similars A substance when administrated to a healthy person will produce particular symptoms. When...
- MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Groin pain
- Groin pain - WrongDiagnosis.com
List of 30 disease causes of Groin pain, patient stories, diagnostic guides, medical books excerpts online about Groin pain, 11 drug side effect causes. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related signs or symptoms for Groin pa