Herbal Detoxification Bath
Eliminating Toxic Materials To Beautify Yourself
This is a bath you can do twice a week to eliminate cellulite. This is a way to alleviate water retention and get rid of toxic build up in your system. I have done this bath a number of times. Each time I try to add more of the ingredients. We cannot always afford every single ingredient in many of the recipes which come our way for home beauty remedies. I never let this hold me back from experimenting. I will use what I have available and make it a goal to buy other ingredients the next time I am out shopping. There are so many different varieties of essential oil out there to purchase. We cannot possibly have them all. Many are quite expensive. I started off the detoxification bath by merely using the grapefruit essential oil ingredient. It was listed on many different sources as an effective anti-cellulite treatment. Cellulite is mainly caused by water retention. Grapefruit oil alleviates that.
When you are doing this detoxification bath you should drink a large container of lemon tea. Lemon tea is known to help weight loss occur when it is mixed with honey. This is very good for your liver. A bit of sour lemon helps your body produce bile which helps eliminate waste. This helps you in many ways aside from mere weight loss. It also improves your complexion.
To make the bath more enjoyable you may pour the tea into a wine decanter and light a few candles. The entire liter should be consumed as you sweat away toxins in the hot bath water.
- 1 Lemon
- Honey, as desired
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Boil water.
- Cut Lemon into thin slices.
- Put the lemon slices into a pitcher with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour water over the contents.
- Add honey as desired.
How To Do This Bath
This bath is very soothing. It is best done twice a week to eliminate cellulite and reduce water retention.
- 1 gallon purified water
- 1 cup dried ginger or 2 cups fresh
- 1/2 cup juniper berries
- 1/2 rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup thyme leaves
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 3 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 5 drops juniper essential oil
- 3 drops grapefruit essential oil
- large pot
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Put the herbs into the water.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Steep for 4 hours.
6. Pour hot bath.
7. Add Epsom salts and herbal infusion.
8. Add essential oils to bath water and stir until mixture is evenly distributed.
9. Take bath and sip hot lemon tea. It is important to sweat during this bath.
Other Detoxification Baths
Essential Oils Used For This Detoxification Bath
These are the recommended essential oils to use in this detoxification bath.