How to Relieve Stress
How it generates?
Stress has become a common one now-a-days. Researches has listed out that Stress is the worst disease of the 21st century. The statistics also revealed that around 70% of the population is suffering from Stress.
There are two ways of getting stress. One from Social activities and another from Developed from one's own heart. If we change the lifestyle and thinking style we can better avoid it.
Stress can be generated from these activities like birth, death, war, marriages, divorce, disease, promotion, dignity, loan, traffic jam, work pressure, anger things that will happen around us.
In this hub, we will see some tips about how to relieve yourself from Stress.
Everyone suffers from stress from time to time. It could be your work situation, or lack of work. It could be financial, health-related, or relationship-related. Symptoms of being stressed may manifest themselves in many ways. Some people get headaches, skin problems, or stomach ulcers. Some become anxious, while others are unable to sleep or begin to sleep too much.
"Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
Tips to Relieve from Stress
- Daily get up from bed 15 minutes before your normal time.
- Write down in a piece of paper, what you have to do that day and how to do it.
- If you have planned to go outside, keep the required items like dress, papers etc in advance.
- Always keep a book in hand. If you have to wait somewhere, don't curse and keep
reading the book.
- Always Plan in advance. Don't wait up to the last minute.
- Don't postpone your work. Performing at the last minute will create stress on you.
- Don't held up with the pending work. Try various options, about solving it.
- Avoid drinking coffee and smoking.
- Always have options ready like, if you miss the bus, how to proceed etc.
- Don't get worried. World will not end, if you miss something or if you lost
- Always think about the good things you did and avoid the bad one of your life.
- If you are travelling to a new place, plan the route in advance.
- Sometimes, you have to switch off your mobile and avoid telephone calls.This will reduce much stress.
- You have to give priority to the needy thing. Don't worry about unnecessary things.
- Always keep the things in proper place. This will avoid time for searching, at the time of requirement.
- Breathe hard and release.
- Give priority to the work that will give you pleasure and make you happy.
- Don't think about worry with you. Share with your close friend.
- Avoid saying that nobody is understanding me and try to understand others.
- Don't try to do all the things at a time. Give some gap between one and the other.
- Try to develop forgiving others.
- Don't hurt others, then the stress will be multiplied and you will not be relieved.
It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.— Charles Sprugeon