Home Remedies for Constipation
What is Constipation?
Constipation is a common digestive system trouble in which you have infrequent bowel movements or pass hard stools. Constipation is a sign, not an illness. It is the term used to mention difficulty going to the toilet or opening the bowels.
Constipation is not a pleasant feeling and sometimes linked with headache and lack of energy. Constipation affects almost each person at one time or another. Constipation is pretty common, and dissimilar things can cause it.
Causes of Constipation
Constipation is generally caused by disturbance of how the intestines work. Other causes of constipation are: Poor diet Lack of exercise not adequate fiber in diet, not sufficient liquids, irritable bowel syndrome, and changes in life or routine such as pregnancy, older age, travel.
Other causes are
- Abuse of laxatives
- ignoring the urge to have a bowel movement
- Specific diseases such as numerous sclerosis and lupus
- Troubles with the colon and rectum
Complications of Constipation
Difficulties of constipation include hemorrhoids (which are caused by straining to have a bowel movement) and anal fissures (which are tears in the skin around the anus). Constipation occurs when the large intestine sucks up too much water from the stool to make it dry and hard or the bowel walls cannot contract adequately to pass the stool and waste products along fast enough.
Useful Resources on Constipation Cures
- Constipation Natural Relief
Constipation is when you have trouble having bowel movements. Your stools may be very hard, making them so difficult to pass that you have to strain. Or you may feel like you still need to have a bowel movement even after you've had one.
- Home Remedies for Constipation
Constipation refers to infrequent bowel movement, incomplete evacuation of bowel, decrease in the volume or weight of the bowel.
Diet for Constipation Sufferers
If your constipation is associated to diet, however, simple additions of fiber-rich foods and non-dehydrated fluids are your best way of treatment.
Drink abundance of Purified Water
One of the main causes of constipation is a shortage of hydration. You should drink 6 to 8 glasses of purified water each day to encourage a healthy bowel. Adding lots of water is always superior in the diet for constipation sufferers.
Five servings of all-natural fruits and vegetables each day can develop your bowel
Home Remedies for Constipation
1) Boysenberry juice has a gentle natural laxative action on your bowel. When your constipation is not further severe this juice will help move things in your colon.
2) Cantaloupe is one of finest fruits you can eat. It is a source of many minerals and Vitamin A and C. It has sufficient quantity of fiber and is useful for constipation.
3) Flaxseed oil is a good Home Remedy for Constipation. Take 1 to 2 tablespoonsful with plenty of water right after lunch or dinner.
4) Drink an infusion of elderflower once daily, as needed.
5) Soak six dates in a glass of hot water; when cool, drink the water and eat the dates.
6) Epsom or Rochelle salts remedy. Drink a mixture of one teaspoonful in a half glass of water before going to bed. This is very bitter in taste, but it is very efficient.
7) Sauerkraut Drink an 8 ounce glass of warm sauerkraut juice followed immediately by an 8 ounce glass of grapefruit juice(unsweetened).
8) First thing in the morning drink a glass of warm water to which the juice of 1/2 a lime and 1 tsp honey has been added.
9) One more superior Home Remedy for Constipation. Soak 10-12 big raisins in a cup of milk and permit to boil, after that eats the raisins first then drink the milk. Do this every morning for 3-4 days till constipation gone.
10) For constipation cure eat 4 fig Newton's each day. It works in the same way exactly as prunes and raisins.
11) For constipation cure eat 1/3 to 1/2 cup of walnuts. You will have bowel movement within 6-7 hours. Doing this each day will stay constipation at bay.
12) Chickweed is an outstanding herb for relieving constipation within some hours. It helps strengthen the stomach and bowels and helps in the transfer of waste matters. This herb acts as a useful Home Remedy for Constipation.