how to cure angular cheilitis in 24 hours with home remedies
How to cure angular cheilitis in 24 hours
Angular cheilitis is a skin disorder disease that affects the lips and mouth area particularly at the corners. It is not a life threatening medical condition but can present a lot of unbearable challenges to the sufferer. It results in dryness, cracking and peeling of lips and for the sufferer this annoying condition that may affect one’s social life seem not to end whatever drugs or ointments that they use. Doctors often prescribe a 1 % hydrocortisone cream to apply the affected area but it totally does not work for over 90 % of angular cheilitis sufferers.
I’m sure by reading this hub you are either suffering from the disease or someone close to you like a family member is suffering from it. Whichever the case I will reveal a proven 24 hour angular cheilitis cure that has worked out miraculously and like charm to over 90 % of the sufferers of this unbearable condition.
If you have ever heard of the angular cheilitis foundation you might probably known from them that there is a proven home remedy that does away with or completely eliminates angular cheilitis in overnight period but the unfortunate thing with them is that you have to pay $67 to download the ebook that contains the instructions to be followed in curing the condition. The treatment has worked out well for the sufferes who used it but as I said you have to pay a price. But what if you can’t afford or have the money? I can help you absolutely for FREE. Continue reading as the answer that may make you say goodbye to and be angular cheilitis free is contained in this hub.
This treatment as I said before is available to be purchased but I disagree with them for selling at such a huge profit for a home remedy that is the key to eliminating and freeing many angular cheilitis sufferers. Isn’t it better for them to make the cure freely available for the millions of people who suffer from this annoying and stressful disease?
Thanks to a friend who suffered from this disease for years and ended up purchasing this ebook that contains the steps to be followed in treating angular cheilitis I hereby make the home remedy cure public. I will reveal all the steps to be followed in this hub and please if this treatment works out well for you consider sharing this hub on facebook or twitter to anyone who suffers from this disease.
The ingredients you will need
- A concentrated dish washing soap or liquid
- Petroleum jelly
- Paper towels
- Warm water
- Two washing bowels
Steps to be followed in treating the angular cheilitis
- Floss, brush and clean thoroughly your teeth and mouth
- Wash and disinfect your entire hands and under your fingers with water and the sop
- Clean and disinfect your wash area (the area you are doing these tasks) with the dish washing soap.
- Clean and disinfect your washing bowels with the dish washing soap and after they are clean fill each of them with the warm water (water should not be very hot or cold)
- Pour the dish washing soap into a small container i.e a plate and position it somewhere next to the washing bowels.
- Disinfect you hands once again like you did in step 2
- Reach to one of the wash bowels containing the warm water and wipe it on your entire mouth area especially the affected areas.
- Reach to the soap you poured on the plate. Gently and carefully rub it into your entire lips and specifically to the affected areas. You can do that for about a minute or two. Remember that dish washing soap should not find its way into your mouth as it may cause you problems.
9. Reach to the second bowel containing the warm water and clean the soap off from your mouth area. Make sure soap does not remain.
10. Take a piece of the paper towels and completely dry your mouth area. Be generous with the paper towels by using as many as you can so that the mouth is completely dry and free from wetness.
11. Allow or give some 10 to 15 minutes for the sores to dry out. At this point your condition may worsen but don’t worry it’s because of the soap having its effects.
12. Now reach to the petroleum jelly and wipe it around your lips, mouth area, under your nose and on the chin. Also remember to be generous with the jelly and use as much as you can. The areas I have mentioned should entirely be covered with the petroleum jelly. It may look awkward but don’t worry, so long as you get treated it’s ok. Allow it to be there for up to 2 hours or more.
13 Finally remove the petroleum jelly using the paper towels. Once again use as many paper towels as you can. Then you can wash your mouth with warm water after you disinfect your hands with the soap.
14. Allow for the mouth to dry 15 to 20 minutes. If the treatment has worked you will discover that the sores will have completely gone and you are on your way to complete recovery from angular cheilitis. The inflammation and redness should also be reduced substantially.
15. If you have not seen major improvements repeat the treatment again and again until you get cured.