How to have beautiful eyes
Get beautiful eyes
Ever wish you had beautiful eyes? Well, not all of us are born with them, but with a little care and maintenance you can keep your eyes as beautiful as possible. This lens will explore ways to keep your eyes beautiful
The most beautiful celebrity eyes
Here is a list of what I consider the 5 most beautiful set of eyes.
Adriana Lima - Brazilian spokesmodel for Victoria's secret has the most beautiful eyes you can imagine.
Aishwarya Rai - Maybe they should call her Eye-shwarya Rai for her eyes
Megan Fox - Beautiful actress with beautiful eyes
Marilyn Monroe - Dreamy eyes.
The Eye Poll
So which celebrity above has the best eyes?
Get rid of those bags under your eyes!
First of all you are probably wondering why we get bags under our eyes. This is most likely due to aging. As we get older, our skin that is made of collagen deteriorates, losing its elastic capabilities. Inside our eyes is also fat which also tends to droop down as we get older. When things start sagging, it's time to pick them up. Maybe walking on your hands will help.
Get rest - If you have bags under your eyes, it could be that you are not resting properly. Get some sleep so the circulation under your eyes improves.
It's in the genes - IF your parents had bags under their eyes, chances are that you will eventually have them too.
Avoid salty foods- Salty foods accumulate water.
Allergies - You feel horrible with allergies, it will make the bags look worse as well.
Get some water - Some people who don't drink enough fluids get bags under their eyes.
Exercise - Exercise helps improve circulation around your body, and it will help reduce the puffiness under your eyes.
Cucumbers - You've seen it in magazines and in TV, and there is a good reason! Cucumbers help to alleviate and tone your eyes. Lie down for about 20 minutes with slices of cucumbers on your eyes and you'll notice the difference. If you're hungry, you can even eat them afterwards. (kill two birds with one stone). As an altrenative to cucumbers, you can place damp tea bags as well. If caffeinated, they are even better. Get two tea bags, dampen them and cool them in the refrigerator overnight. Place them in the morning for 10 minutes. You'll notice the difference. What the heck, you can even put them bag in the cup and drink it again for a morning caffeine jolt!
Retinol and Vitamin E Eye cream - Creams with retinol and Vitamin E help to alleviate discoloration and puffiness. It also helps to remove wrinkles.
Common Eye make up mistakes
- Don't match your eye shadow color to your eye color.
- Apply thin coats of mascara to get thick lashes. Do not clump..
- Eyeliner past outer corner of eyelid.
- Use lighter shades for highlighting.
- Use darker shades for emphasizing
For more eye tips go to eye makeup tips
Get rid of glasses and get some contacts
1. Contacts will help you retain your appearance. No need to look nerdy.
2. Contacts do not fog up.
3. Contacts come in many different colors, so you can have those beautiful green eyes you always wanted.
4. Contacts don't obstuct your peripheral view.
THere are still those that prefer glasses over contacts, however and here are their reasons:
1. Can't get used to the idea of trying to put something in your eyes.
2. IT's a lot easier to put on glasses and take them off.
3. Glasses are more sanitary than contacts.
4. You like the look. (aka Sarah Palin).
5. You can't afford the cost of contacts.
Contacts have come a long way, being more comfortable than ever before. If you need to order them a great place is 1800contacts. To get discounts you can search for an 1800contacts order code, which is a coupon to help you save. Webcouponcodes.com has other featured coupons, so make sure you use them for all your promo code needs.
Tips on Wearing contacts
Lasik or contacts?
Lasik is a fairly safe an alternative to contacts. Although it does have some risks. Here are some:
1. Double vision, glare, halos - Some patients develop these vision complications.
2. Ghosting - an object looks like it has a shadow.
3. Starburst- Lights appear with spiked lights.
4. Some get very dry eyes causing blurring and discomfort.
5. Long term studies are not available. LASIK has been approved since 1998.
6. If surgeon cuts flap too deeply person may develop Keratectasia resulting in an abnormal cornea.
Most Lasik patients are happy with their surgery. About 5% are not.
Do know that in any surgery there can always be complications.
Lasik VS Contacts, which is better?
Which is better Lasik or contacts?
LASIK can have complications
Watch testimonies of some unhappy with their LASIK procedure.
Exercise your eyes
When you are sitting in front of the computer like I do for hours at a time, it pays to do some eye exercises to help you not become nearsighted in the future. Some of the exercises I found:
1. Roll eyes clockwise followed by a blink, Then roll the eyes counterclockwise and blink again. Do this five times.
2. Pretend there is a large clock and roll your eyes to follow the numbers from the center to the number and back again to the center.
3. Look at a pencil at arm's length. Bring the pencil closer while you focus on it.
In addition to carrots being good for the eyes, there are other foods that are not mentioned that aid in improving eye health. These foods contain compounds called lutein and zeaxanthin, which aid in cell damage prevention. Among some of the foods are: broccoli, squash, peas, kale, mango, collard greens, prunes and other richly colored fruits and vegetables.
Get rid of crows feet
Wrinkles on the sides of the eyes are sometiemes called crows feet. This can be caused by squinting, sunlights and aging.
Use sunglasses, avoid smoking!
If you are not yet wearing sunglasses, realize that you can be causing small bits of damage to your eyes. There is even research that states that exposure to UV rays can cause damage to your precious eyes in the future. If you really don't like wearing sunglasses, then a good hat with brim should do the trick. Here is a tip for purchasing sunglasses: make sure they have a CE sticker, these assure you of protection from the damaging UV rays of the sun.
Eye Makeup Books
What's the most beautiful facial feature
What is the most beautiful part of the face?
Summer Sunset Eyes
Great make up tips for summer sunset eyes