how to lose weight and keep it off - stay in shape
There are many ways to lose weight, while some magic pills promise an overnight weight loss, others promise to make you lose many pounds in a very short period of time, still, the best way to lose weight and keep it off remains, a step by step, rapid, and healthy sustainably weight loss plan.
Don’t go for an overnight miracle, because even if it helps you lose some weight, the weight will come back again and some times with extra, most of them only help lose water. All the diet pills, fad diets, weight loss pill, slimming bets among others, they all seems to work, but after a short period of time, you will gain the weight back with extra.
If you really wants to lose weight, and keep it off, then consider following this few tips because they will help you lose weight and remain slim for as long as possible
· Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day, because water helps flush out toxic from the body, water also boost metabolism [especially cold water], therefore making our body lose more weight. It makes you full and less hungry
· Eat regularly, at least five times in a day, but make sure it’s in small quantity and rich in proteins and make sure you don’t over eat each time you eat. The most important meal is the breakfast, so make sure you don’t skip breakfast, eat the first thing in the morning to make sure your body is working and losing weight even when you sleep
· Follow the old wise talk that says, eat breakfast in like a king, lunch like an average man, and dinner like a beggar
· Eat adequate fiber foods to help keep things moving through your bowel. Fiber rich food makes you feel full for a long period of time, good fiber foods includes, strawberries, apples, figs, chickpeas, potatoes, broccoli [with skin], brown rice, beans, and nuts.
· Eat quality proteins food because of its satiety factor and its ability to keep you full for a longer period. Eat enough protein.
· Let food stay longer in your mouth, i.e. chew food very well before swallowing it and eat your food slowly, this will make you full in no time
· Don’t believe what most people write about carbohydrates been badly for you, because it can actually help you lose weight. A good carbohydrate, enough vegetable and fruits also contribute to weight loss because they help you combat hunger pang.
· Each time you got depress, instead of dashing to the kitchen for food, dash to the refrigerator and take a bottle of cold water, it makes you feel better
· Walk instead of driving some distance, climb the stair instead of using the elevator, keep your remote control and walk to the TV to change the channel.
· Exercise, if possible register at a gym and workout at least four times in a week
check this out
- 5 ways to lose face fat
The first thing you notice when you look at someone is their face, so therefore, it is important to keep the face lean a beautiful. There is nothing as annoying as a puffy check so below are tips on how to...
Too much of fat in the body has some danger attached to it, and its not only because of our health, but because of other vital body organs like liver and kidney .excess fat in...