How To Make Yourself Go To Sleep Fast
How To Fall Asleep Fast
Do you find it difficult to make yourself go to sleep? Having trouble going to sleep fast? or having trouble to stay asleep longer? Probably you're wondering if there is any product that will help you go to sleep better.You're not the only one, every night thousands of people around the world cannot fall asleep fast, and fall having insomnia later on. If you want to know how to go to sleep quickly stick to this article .
In this article you will find foods you can eat to sleep well, tips that have worked for me and the solution for you to finally get some rest!
Having a good night sleep can bring wonderful benefits to you, your body, and your mind. Sleeping well helps you reduce stress, improves memory, keeps your heart healthy, reduces the chances of getting diabetes, and mood disorders. Maybe you don't know how important it is to go to sleep at night and to be able to stay asleep but the benefits would make magnificent differences.
What Are you Looking For?
How Much Do You Have To Sleep? - How To Make Yourself Go To Sleep
Doctors recommend 8 hours of sleep for adults, however for children and teens 10 to 11 hours of sleep are recommended. Also for toddlers and infants are more hours. The sleeping hours recommended are different depending what age group you fall into, but experts always recommend 8 hours of sleep for adults.
How much do you sleep?
Why Can't You Fall Asleep? - Why Is Not An Easy Way To Fall Asleep
So now you're probably asking yourself why can't you fall asleep?
- Stress- It can be very difficult to control this and many people who suffer from stress don't find a easy way to fall asleep. People with stress think about the problems they're facing when it's time to go to sleep. They think about it throughout the night and causes them to not go sleep and when they fall asleep they find it difficult to stay asleep. That's why some many doctors have recommended breathing exercises to let go of their daily problems and be able to fall asleep fast.
- Sleep Disorder - Many reasons can cause sleep disorders but one of the most common ones is when the throat gets blocked while you're sleeping preventing sufficient air flow to the lungs. This is caused by fatty tissue in the throat muscles, obesity problems or naturally small airway.
- Depression And Anxiety - If you feel you often feel discouraged, sad, hopeless then you most likely have depression. If you have depression and anxiety you most likely have more severe symptoms, more trouble finding the right treatment.
- Environment If your room is hot and you're unable to go to sleep it's most likely the temperature in you room that is causin you to have trouble sleeping. A room should be cooler rather than hot.
- Insomnia Many people suffer from insomnia but insomnia is most common in women than in men. If you have trouble falling asleep, you can't stay asleep during the night, wake up really early in the morning, and you feel anxious, you have a higher risk of having insomnia.
- The Noise- If your home is surrounded by a lot of noise, it can be kids doing noise or you live in a noisy neighborhood, that could be the reason why you find it hard to go to sleep quickly. If you can't do anything about the noise use earplugs, earplugs help you eliminate distracting noises.
Tips to help fall asleep. - Fall Asleep Fast
This tips on how to make yourself go to sleep fast give you really great benefits if you actually put them in practice. So if you really want to fall asleep fast using this tips will put you into a nice, relaxing, good sleep.
- Cut Off The Coffee- Avoid it in the afternoon that can help you really much to put you back to sleep. Also avoid sugar and starches before bed because it causes blood sugar to drop at night and makes you wake up during the night.
- Eat Cherries- cherry has melatonin and helps you regulate your body . It's been proven that when you drink cherry juice improves your sleep and helps out with insomnia. Drinking Natural Cherry Juice can help you sleep better.
- Drink Warm Milk before you go to sleep can give good results . Try it, you never know if that can help you every night to go to sleep.
- Do not take naps during the day- If you do this you are going to have more chances of going to sleep during the night.
- Make the temperature in your bedroom cool- i recommend you to set the temperature 60.8ÂºF - 64.4ÂºF/16ÂºC when you're room it's cool it's more comfortable for you to fall asleep. Also have your bed made up and clean that actually helps to fall asleep.
- Have A Night Routine- a night routine can be very helpful and it can be easier to fall asleep if you have a bedtime. Every night it will get easier for you to stick with it.
- Eat Healthy- Eating healthy is extremely important and has so many great benefits, eating the right foods can help you to go to sleep. Staying away from big meals before going to bed and eating early instead late during the night can make a difference. Also Avoid drinking a lot of liquids in the evenings since it will make you go to the restroom often.
- Quit Smoking- smoking has many health consequences, one of them is trouble to go to sleep. Nicotine is a stimulant, which disrupts sleep.
- Make sure you change your light bulbs if its very bright, low-wattage bulbs instead.
- Go to bed at the same time everyday- don't switch times go to sleep everyday at the same time, a good time to go to sleep is when you start feeling tired. Try going to sleep everyday at the same time.
- Make your bed comfortable- Your bed should be comfortable,clean and clutter free.
- Never Go To Bed Hungry- It won't let you sleep and disrupt your sleep.
- Pick A Good Pillow- Believe it or not pillows are important to get your sleep. Your pillow must be soft enough and comfortable enough.
Foods That Help Go To Sleep Fast
- Pumpkin Seeds and Spinach both have magnesium and helps you relieve stress and calms your body down.
- Brown Rice helps the nervous system and helps you fall asleep.
- Cottage cheese relaxes your mind and body.
- Deep root veggies such as turnip, beetroot, burdock root and carrot.
- Cucumber helps to calm and cool the liver.
- peppermint tea
- Chamomile tea.
Valerian Root Helps You Sleep Fast
Valerian root is a herb that people been using for centuries and it's proven to reduce anxiety and help you sleep. Valerian herbs gives more results when its taken on regular basis. Valerian root helps you fall asleep and with sleep disorders like insomnia. Many people say valerian root will help you maintain a sleep schedule that will make you fall asleep.
However Valerian Root has some great benefits to go to sleep it also has some side effects like irregular heartbeats,increase heart rate, also really heavy headaches when you begin using it.
More Tips To Go To Sleep Quickly
Don't Watch The Clock
Yes! Do not watch the clock while trying to go to sleep !! The night will seem longer and you will get frustrated of not being able to go to sleep! Avoid it completely. You can turn it to the other side so you won't be able to see the time.
Have A Pen And Notebook Close To You.
How To Fall Asleep
Sometimes writing your ideas in a paper or writing things you did through out the day can help you reflect and get you sleepy. It has work for me a few times before so maybe it's worth it to try it out. Instead of thinking all of your problems in the night write in paper so it won't stay stuck in your head.
Was This Helpful?
You think this tips will help you go to sleep?
Did you know If you Have Insomnia
eating spaghetti will help you relieve tension.
How To Go To Sleep Quickly - More Tips To Go To Sleep
- Spray Some Lavender- Spray some lavender before you go to bed. Research shows it increases deep-slow wave sleep and helps insomnia.
- Sing 20 Minutes- sing 20 minutes a day! Research has showed in study participants that those who sing at least 20 minutes a day snored less during the night! Get Singing!
- Wear Socks- It warms your blood vessels and allows body to transfer heat from its core to extremities and cools slightly which brings in sleep.
- Add Drops Of Citrus Scented Oil- add just a few drops of citrus scented oil to your room. The aroma of oranges can help be more positive, fee less stressful and calmer. Add some drops during stressful days or nights.
- Do Some Yoga- for at least 30 minutes before you go to bed.
- Wear Comfortable Pajamas - pick cotton pants or comfy shorts.
If you want to consume any of these sleeping aids I recommend you to ask your doctor if it's okay. This information may not be taken as medical advice, seek for your doctor if it's okay to try out any of this. This is information about how to make yourself go to sleep fast.
So tell us do you find it difficult to go to sleep fast? Is it easy for you to stay asleep in the night? Do you know easy ways to fall asleep?