- Personal Health Information & Self-Help»
- Mentally & Emotionally Balanced Living
The Writing on the Wall: 7 Signs You're Destined for Greatness
A few of us awaken in this world with a glowing light, the type of brightness that outshine others and displays greatness. Moreover, this beautiful world is teeming with those of us who were born and destined for greatness. What is more, when we grow into adulthood, we find road blocks; or should I say the speed bumps of life. Besides, a born winner focused on putting some action behind their work and kept reaching for more. Although they may have encountered fear, uncertainty, insecurity and challenging situations they never stopped believing.
They work toward goals that achieve unbelievable objectives that most wouldn’t dare take risks to accomplish. Many people are average, but only a distinctive few are born to win. When you associate with born winners, they have a way of challenging you to think and dream bigger for the reason that they leave their mark. The big question is how do we know who those destined people are? Moreover, how would you tell if you are one of them?
Have you ever wondered why your light shines so bright? Have you ever looked at something and think “That could be better” or “I could do it better?” Do you appear different from your siblings and wonders why? Do you find yourself doing things a little better than others? If the answer to most or all these questions is yes, the chances are that means you were born to win and are destined for greatness. A born winner who is destined for greatness knows when to stop and the moment to keep going.
Eckhart Tolle said, “You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!” Born winners who are destined for greatness know it's possible to live into the massiveness of their visions and become as great as they desire. Most people who are destined for greatness are living life fully; some are in the midst of taking a few steps forward and a combination of steps back, but they believe so they can live with knowing, it is worth it.
Some people are born to stand out uniquely. Are you among the one who is born to win and pre destine for greatness? Were you born to be prominent in your particular way? Several telltale signs are the handwriting on the walls you are born to win and are destined for greatness. A person born to win and destined for greatness does not play it safe in a comfort zone. He or she understands, no one can or will ever achieve greatness playing it safe on easy street.
Five Signs You are a Born Winner
1. You will not take no for an answer; you know how to handle rejections. You keep asking until that no turn into a yes and convert the rejection into success.
2. You make things happen by creating your own luck. You do not waste time wishing because wishing is for weak people.
3. Your incredible talent stands out like a sore thumb, and it has a way of making it seem as if the traffic has stopped to allow you to surpass.
4. You are different from the average person as you never settle for what's given to you. You keep at it until something pays off and never plays by anyone else’s rules.
5. You always know how to make the best of any situation and resourcefulness is one of your best qualities.
Born winners are people that we come into contact with that shares inspirational thing. They challenge us to believe and have confidence in our dreams. They also have a way of helping us to realize no one ever achieved greatness by staying in their comfort zone.
Here are seven telltale signs you are destined for greatness.
1. You do not settle in life you desire and want more. A person who born to win and destined for greatness are never content with their achievement when he or she can grow and have more. One of the biggest problems in the world today are people who are settled in their comfort zone being too complacent, which limit their potential as they are too afraid to take risks.
2. You have an unwavering confidence: Although you have yet to attain your full potential, there are impressive things about the way you carry yourself, and it demonstrates to the world you are well on your way. Sureness is the outer reveal of an inner confirmation about your worth — and proficiency to do great things.
3. You will not accept no for an answer: When you want something, you do not hesitate to ask for it. When the answer comes back no, you do not allow that to be the final answer you ask someone else. Moreover, you continue asking till the answer is yes.
4. You are a risk taker: You are not the one to sit quietly and wasting time. It is necessary to understand dreams come true from taking a risk which is the essential step in actively seeking success.
5. You know how to handle rejection: A person who is destined for greatness does not accept no as a mean that everything is over they take the rejection and turn it into an achievement. They were willing to continue their journey by learning how not to take rejection directly. No one said success would be easy, but we all have to choose our career path. Although we will receive rejection many, many times before we achieve our goals.
6. You Are Always Willing to Grow: A born winner is an individual who is always learning they never feel something are not necessary to know. The most prosperous people in life are the ones who are willing to grow and always ask questions. They are always learning, always growing, and always persistent.
7. Understand Life Is Not a Reputable Path: You know you will never achieve your dreams if you silently sit and not make a plan for your life. You are curious, and that means you are eager to learn more. You do not allow failure to get the best of you. Everyone in life at some point has experienced failure. Many individuals became successful after failure and changing course.
We all have the potential to become successful. However, a person destined for greatness has his or her own unique talent. A remarkable talent that equips them to handle refusal that they turn the rejection into success. Have you ever wondered if you were born to be a winner? Certainly, a person predestines for greatness are a born winner who knows how to take risks to outshine others on the way to greatness. So…now that you know the signs for born winners and destined for greatness…do you have the quality? Are you willing to accept these conditions that can destine you for greatness?
What are your thoughts and opinions on the subject,"The Writing on the Wall: 7 Signs You are Destined for Greatness."
Destiny's Child - Intro (The Writings On The Wall)
Ms. Oprah Winfrey Quote
Born to Win Kevin Davidson & The Voices
Can we guess what month you were born in?
view quiz statistics
You are Destined for greatness!
© 2016 Pam Morris