Learn How To Meditate
Learn How To Meditate
Want to learn how to meditate? Well, you're at the right place!
In today's hectic world more and more people are finding it increasingly difficult to maintain a balance in their lives. Let's face it, if you're like most other people you are probably running around from morning to evening and have precious little free time for yourself.
The good news is that you don't need to meditate for hours every day! In fact, by meditating for as little as 15 minutes a day you will soon experience the many benefits of meditation!
Benefits Of Meditation
Meditation can help you to:
- Lower your stress levels
- Prevent recurring panic attacks
- Lower high blood pressure
- Sleep better at night
- Feel more confident
- Have more energy
- Feel more happy and fulfilled
The list is endless...
And, the best part is that it is easy to learn how to meditate!
How To Meditate For Beginners
The first thing you need to understand is that there is no right or wrong way. There are many different meditation techniques and whatever works the best for you is the right way, for you.
Meditation is all about relaxing the body and calming the mind. It's as simple as that. There is no need to overcomplicate things!
Here is an easy way to get started:
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for at least the next 15 minutes.
- Sit in a chair with your hands on top of your legs, palms facing upwards. Keep you back straight.
- Close your eyes and just relax. Try not to think of anything. If a thought pops into your head just gently push it away.
- Become aware of your breathing. Take long deep breaths and exhale slowly. As you exhale feel all the stress and tension leave your body.
- Keep your focus on your breathing. Don't think about it, just be aware of it. After about 15 minutes open your eyes. You will feel calm and relaxed.
Try to meditate every single morning for about 15 minutes. If possible, you should also try to meditate in the evening before going to bed.
It won't take you long to start experiencing the positive benefits of meditation. Many people already feel a change after their first session. For others, it can take a week before it starts making a difference in their lives. Don't be impatient and enjoy the experience.
The above meditation technique is easy, simple and a great way to get started. If you want to discover other techniques or learn about guided meditation (many people just can't stop thinking) then I recommend you have a look at How To Meditate For Beginners.
Meditation is a journey, not a destination. It takes time and practice to get used to it and for it to become a part of your life. However, if the traditional meditation techniques are not giving you what you want then you may want to look into meditating while listening to music that contains binaural beats. It's a very powerful way to get the best results from meditating. If you want to learn more about meditating while listening to music that contains binaural beats then click on this link > New Dawn Meditation.
I trust that this article will help to get you started on your meditation journey. It's not always easy to explain meditation to other people... It's something you to have to experience.
Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or want to share your results with others.
Wishing you all of the very best!
Francois du Toit