- Diet & Weight Loss
How to Lose Weight Quick and Keep it off Permanently
Can you lose weight quick and keep it off permanently?
Can you really lose weight quick and keep if off permanently? This is a question most people ask all time, which you might also be asking.
Losing weight quickly is not made any easy by the fact that diets and other weight loss methods like hypnotherapy do not often deliver the results they promise, making it difficult to lose weight in the first place.
Most diets deliver short-term success at best, followed by long-term failure. When you go on a diet you could lose a couple of pounds rapidly, then put all the weight back on again and even gain some more if you are not careful.
It is very difficult to follow the strict regime recommended by many diets and also the annoying part where you are not allowed to eat certain foods.
How to lose weight quick.
The secret to losing weight quick is to use a natural weight lose supplement.
One such natural supplement is Proactol.
- By taking Proactol you can easily lose 2 -3lbs a week. At this rate you would very quickly become the size you have always wanted to be.
- You can also eat all the foods you like because Proactol will bind up 28% of the fat in the foods you eat. This means that you can eat all your favorite foods without constantly checking product labels for food calorie information.
- Because it is made from 100% natural ingredients, it has no known side effects.
Interested in Losing Weight? - Stay On Track with Your Goals
Top tips to keep off the weight permanently.
Once you start losing weight, you need some tricks to permanently keep the extra lbs away.
Here are some top tips to permanently keep the weight from pilling back on:
Find simple ways to stay active, for example walking the dog, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, taking a stroll in the park, etc.
- Drink lots of water. A key element to any meaningful nutritional lifestyle change and consequently weight loss regime is drinking water. It is recommended that adults drink six to eight 8oz glasses of water daily. Water detoxifies the body and enhances bowel movement, thus eliminating excess substances that may have been absorbed and stored as extra fat.
- Have an open mind towards your new treatment. If you lose weight fast, that should be enough motivation to keep you going.
- Make sure you follow a strict regime, don't fall off. Think of the rewards of losing weight - going swimming, wearing a bikini on the beach and not being self conscious.
- If you are feeling very motivated, then sign up for group therapy – where you attend group sessions weekly. At group sessions you have the chance to discuss food and your attitude towards it. You will be losing weight fast and dealing with your issues and behavior around food.
- Look at WHY you eat food, rather than WHAT you eat; most overweight people will know every calorie and every ounce of fat they consume and they know what they should and shouldn't eat but often they use food for emotional reasons. If you can address these emotional reasons (especially at the group sessions), then you are on your way to losing weight permanently,
When you are happy with yourself for conquering your weight problem, make sure you come back here and leave a comment