PH BALANCE and BACK PAIN
Could your body's PH BALANCE be the cause of your BACK Pain?!
Your PH BALANCE could be the cause of your BACK or JOINT PAIN or even worse BONE FRACTURE.
Having an excess of acid in your body, can erode your cartilage and cause your joints to inflame. If you have BACK PAIN, you have inflammation.
Having too much acid in your body can also cause SEVERE BONE LOSS, JOINT PAIN, or even BONE FRACTURE. It only takes a few seconds to test your PH. Make sure your body's PH BALANCE is around 7.35
KEEP READING TO DISCOVER:
- Acidity Symptoms (what to look for)
- Acidity Dangers (what having too much Acidity in your body can cause)
- What food to keep away from
- How to alkalize you body
- Get a list of Acidic Foods To Avoid
- Learn how to check your PH Balance the right way
Learn how to change your PH BALANCE. Everyone deserves to enjoy their life PAIN FREE.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS
Don't just brush off checking your PH Balance especially if you're experiencing any of the following. It's a cheap test to take and only takes seconds to do.
The following are the symptoms of ACIDOSIS or too much acid in your body.
- Gain Weight Easily
- Have Premature Wrinkling
- Your Joints Keep Inflamming
- Have Gerd or Heart Burn quite often
- Your Joints & Muscles Ache
- Bad Circulation
- Have Irregular Digestive & Bowel Movements
- Have an Excess of gas & Flatulence
If you have any ACIDOSIS SYMPTOMS, check your PH Balance. It takes seconds to do.
TOO MUCH ACIDITY
When you have too much ACIDITY your body automatically tries to naturalize the acid by leaching calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium from your bones. The Acid slowly eats away at your bones causing them to fracture.
I'm sure you've heard of people having hip fractures or fracturing a vertebra in their spine causing SEVER BACK PAIN.
When your PH Balance is more acidic than alkaline, the acidity starts to strip your body of important minerals. The more acidic your body is the more you're promoting Osteoporosis., thinner bones, lower muscle mass, and BACK PAIN.
Having too much Acidity in your body can also cause the following:
- Your Organs To Slow Down
- Degenerative Diseases
- Block Your Body From Absorbing Vitamins
ALKALINE DIET BOOKS - BEST PH BALANCE BOOKS
When you have a health concern, it's best to get all the info you can on the topic.
To make it even easier to read, purchase the KINDLE FIRE.
An Acid-Alkaline Diet is great for people with muscle & joint problems
For Optimal Health, get into the habit of cooking more Acid-Alkaline meals
Having a high PH Balance can cause many health problems
ALKALIZING FOODS TO ABSORB ACID - ALKALIZING DIET
An Alkaline Diet will help to keep the body PAIN FREE. It contains large quantities of calcium, cobalt, copper, magnesium and copper.
An ALKALINE DIET should consist of five alkalizing foods for every acidic food that we have. I find this extremely hard to do. To tell you the truth, for every acidic food I eat, I try to get as close as I can to five alkalizing foods.
ALKALINE DIET DON'TS
KEEP AWAY from the following as much as possible.Don't drink while you eat (liquids seem to dilute your alkalizing effect of your saliva & digestive enzymes) Processed FoodsRefined FoodsFood AdditivesPreservativesArtificial Sweeteners (Stevia is okay)Tap Water (drink distilled water that has been purified by reverse osmosis. Add a few drops of lemon juice in it)Cow's Milk (Try almond or rice milk)
ALKALIZING THE BODY
ALKALIZING THE BODY can be done by incorporating as many of the things listed below as you can.
- Use unprocessed sea salt
- Bath in Himalayan Sea Salt
- Chew your food slowly. (It causes your food to become more alkaline-forming)
- Eat as many Alkaline Foods as you can
- Eat plenty of fruits & vegetables (not all fruits & vegetables are alkalizing)
- Cut down on your Acidic Foods
- Use an Acid Neutralizer in your water & drinks that are high in coffee (like coffee)
To reduce the stress in your life try one or more of the following:
- Meditation (even 15 minutes is good)
- Get enough sleep every night
- Give yourself one day a week where you DON'T DO ANY WORK
AVOID AS MANY ACIDIC FOODS AS YOU CAN
I'm just going to list a few catagories of common foods and what I consider to be the three worst foods in each group to eat as far as ACIDIC FOODS go. I try to keep away from these foods as much as possible.
- Pasteurized Milk
- Processed Cheese
- Mandarin Oranges
- Winter Squash
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Dark Chocolate
- White Sugar
- Anything with MSG in it.
- Table Salt
- Flax Oil
- Hemp Seep Oil
- Black Tea
- Hard Liquor
- Soy Sauce
HIMALAYAN SALT - TO HELP REGULATE YOUR PH BALANCE
Himalayan Bath Salts are great for helping to balance your PH. There's many other benefits to bathing in Himalayan Bath Salts. It helps to remove acidic wastes in the body that cause degeneration. It also helps with cramps, digestive problems and constipation.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR PH
There are two ways of testing your PH BALANCE. You can use LITMUS PAPER or some people call it PH PAPER to do a SALIVA TEST or URINE TEST
Personally, I use the Saliva Test From the research I've done, the Urine Test is more accurate. I just can't go six hours without using the washroom. Most people don't like taking a urine sample & quite frankly I couldn't be bothered when the other test is much quicker and less messier.
- Purchase Saliva Paper
- Best to test first thing in the morning
- Don't eat drink or brush your teeth before you test your saliva
- Get some water, rinse your mouth with it & then spit it out
- Spit one more time & then spit into a spoon
- Put a bit of the saliva paper into the spit
- On the side of the container your saliva paper was in, there will be a color chart
- To find your PH Balance, match up the color of your spit with the chart.
- You want your PH Balance to be between 7.0 & 7.5 for this test.
- Best to do the test when you get up in the morning. You need to take the test at least 6 hours after you last urinated.
- You can either urinate on the paper or into a container
- If you use a container, dip the paper into the urine
- Match the color of the strip with the chart
- You want your PH Balance of the urine test to be between 6.5 & 7.5