- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Effective Home Remedies: How You Can Treat Cystic Acne
Home Remedy for Cystic Acne
Cystic acne is among the deadliest types of acne. If you don't clear it fast, it leaves behind a scar that might eventually be too expensive to clear. The acne is a serious infection of the sebaceous gland, and it takes a lot of efforts and time to heal. In fact, getting rid of cystic acne becomes more difficult if you are living on a budget. Luckily, there are several home remedies for cystic acne available to you.
• Herbal Home Remedies for Cystic Acne
You can opt to use herbal remedies for acne. As a matter of fact, most of the herbs are readily available, and they are quite effective in clearing the pimples. However, before you decide on which herb to use, try to understand the cause of the problem. There are many herbs retailers just waiting to get their hands on your cash.
Do herbs really help to remove acne? Are they recommended to be used? Well, these questions shouldn’t escape your mind because you’re the best judge for your body.
- Herbal Home Remedies for Cystic Acne: Aloe Vera
Pure Aloe Vera is an effective acne remover. If you apply it periodically to the affected area, the anti-inflammatory and Anti-bacterial properties will heal the skin. It also has a soothing effect.
Herbal Home Remedies for Cystic Acne: Burdock
Burdock helps to promote healthy sweating. You can take it as a tea. Use the tea to wash the face--but only after it has cooled. You may decide to rinse afterward with clean cold water.
• Potatoes for Cystic Acne
Potatoes should be among the best home remedies for cystic acne. You might be surprised, but it’s true. They contain alkaline that is responsible for breaking down the oil in the pores of the skin.
- How do you use potatoes to clear the acne?
1. You can start by simply cutting a raw potato in two halves.
2. Then in circular motions, rub the cut potato on the face, or where the acne has grown.
3. Leave it for up to an hour or so, and then wash it off using clean water.
- Home Remedies for Cystic Acne: Coconut oil
Coconut oil is an effective acne remover. It stops cystic acne boils in their tracks in only about a day or two.
• Where can you find coconut oil?
Coconut trees are readily available in tropical regions and are so useful to humankind. The oil comes from the fleshy part of the coconut fruit. The meat is white and solid. You can buy it at any health food store for just about $14. However, make sure you buy the “organic extra virgin” variety.
- How does it help clear the acne?
It’s quite simple really. Just begin by massaging the oil into the skin. For effective use, wash your face before applying it. You may also choose to apply just after you’ve taken a shower. Leave it on the face for about an hour or longer.
Coconut oil is used to kill bacteria and viruses. Because of these properties, the oil can cleanse your skin. In the process, it clears the acne leaving your body feeling rejuvenated. It also cures other skin infections. What’s more, it’s completely natural and safe.
- Why Coconut oil?
1. Coconut oil is a natural skin moisturizer.
2. it’s a natural ingredient in most beauty products.
3. Because of its antioxidant effect, it may be used as an anti-aging agent.
In fact, the product has continued to receive positive reviews and good testimonies because of its amazing results.
You can mix coconut oil with essential oils, aloe-Vera gel and lavender to make an excellent contender among the top home remedies for cystic acne.
Other Home Remedies for Cystic Acne
- Facial Sauna for Cystic Acne
Steaming your face is a good way to remove of pimples. That’s what the sauna does, basically. When you steam your skin regularly, you help clear the pores of the clogging. You can create a nice environment to steam by using a drape of towel. Soak it in warm water then place it on your face for up to about 15 minutes. That does the trick mostly.
- Baking Soda for Cystic Acne
Baking soda paste is a highly effective cystic acne remover. It’s among the easiest ways to clear cystic acne.
- What to do
1. Mix the baking soda with water to a thick paste
2. Clean your face with a clean soft cloth
3. Apply the paste to the areas that are seriously affected. You may apply the paste twice a day for quick results
4. Wait for fifteen minutes before you wash it off using lukewarm water. 5. The acne will disappear a few moments after that.
The other effective way to use baking soda is to mix it with a little sea water.
So, how exactly does Baking soda clear the problem of cystic acne?
It’s quite simple really. The baking soda attacks the acne-causing bacteria and gets rid of unwanted oil from the skin—excess oil blocks skin pores. The baking soda also clears your skin of dead cells which leaves you body feeling fresh and silky smooth.
- Tea tree oil for Cystic Acne
Using tea tree oil extract is a natural way to get rid of the annoying acne. It kills bacteria, fungus and virus that may cause the acne. It has an amazing disinfecting and soothing properties. It’s also quite friendly to the skin. For effective results, adopt any of the following methods:
1. Mix one part of tea tree oil with 8 to 9 parts of clean water. Then wash your face to remove sweat and dead cell before you apply the mixture to affected parts.
2. You may use tea tree oil in face mask. Just add a few drops of the extract to the face mask. It will help to kill pimple-causing bacteria and dry out the acne almost immediately.
3. You may choose to use it with your cleanser and moisturizer. A few drops of the extract applied to the moisturizer every day is enough to help clear the acne.
Tea tree oil is available in many forms. You may find it in the forms of soap, gel, shampoo or even creams. For better results, apply it early every morning and just before you go to bed. Once you understood how to use it, you can be assured the problem of acne will be a gone thing.
- Honey for cystic acne
1. You can mix honey with apple cider, lemon juice, cinnamon, aspirin and salt to eliminate acne.
2. Apply the mixture on the face and any other part of the skin.
3. Let it stay on the skin for about 15 minutes.
Honey reduces the acne lump sizes, or it may remove them altogether.
- Egg Whites for cystic acne
Egg white is known to soothe the affected area of the skin and to reduce breakouts. Mix the egg white with some honey. It’s an effective treatment for cystic acne. Simply rub in the mixture onto the infected area and let it be for about 15 minutes. You can then wash it off.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for cystic acne
You can apply Apple cider vinegar on the skin as a toner. Apple cider vinegar works by stabilizing the pH of your skin. It also prevents breakouts.
You may boost these home remedies for cystic acne through regular exercises and observing high standards of hygiene. Also, eat healthy foods to keep your skin young and smooth.