Leachco Body Pillow
Sleep well with a Leachco Snoogle total body pillow
Getting a good night's sleep when you are pregnant is not as simple or straghtforward as many people may think. Especially as you enter your second trimester, you might find that heartburn, aching back, hips and legs and having to juggle an ever growing tummy, makes it quite hard to find and keep a comfortable sleeping position at night. The Leachco Snoogle body pillow may prove to be a dream come true under the circumstances, as it is specially designed to help you snuggle into a comfortable sleeping position while fully supporting your belly, back, legs and head or neck. You will be so grateful to be able to sleep comfortably night after night while you are pregnant and even after your baby is born, you may never want to give up your snoogle pillow again. It has many different uses apart from giving you sweet dreams. You can use it as a prop to help you comfortably nurse your baby after it is born, you may use it as an oversized couch pillow for comfortable TV viewing, and it is not even exclusively designed as a pregnancy pillow. Many people, including men with sleeping problems or chronic back aches, have found great comfort in the Snoogle body pillow. Sleeping well is extremely important for your physical and psychological health and something you definitely owe yourself.
Read through this review of the Snoogle body pillow and see whether it might be what you were looking for.
The Leachco Snoogle Body Pillow
This is a patended C-shaped total body pillow, designed to support your back, belly and neck and tuck between your legs for maximum comfort and support. It helps greatly reduce heartburn and lower back and hip aches during pregnancy (and not only) and has many different uses. You can sleep with it either curving around your back, or with the curve of the C supporting your belly.
65% polyester and 35% cotton, it includes a custom pillowcase, easily removable for washing
Ideal pillow for side sleepers
What else do you want to know about the Leachco Snoogle pregnancy pillow?
Four and a half stars on average in more than 800 customer reviews! Probably worth buying...
- The pillow measures 60 x 24.8 x 7.2 inches and weighs 5.5 pounds
- The Snoogle body pillow is C-shaped. This means that unlike U-shaped body pillows, the curve goes either around your back or around your belly.
- It includes one custom removable pillow case. If you need more, or if you don't like the feel of the custom pillowcase, you have to order some separately or sew them on your own
- The Snoogle body pillow can be used in a wide variety of ways, both during and after pregnancy
- The C-shaped body pillow is smaller than most U-shaped pregnancy pillows and will fit well in a King or Queen size bed, or even a double bed
- Eligible for Free 90-Day Returns on Baby items fulfilled by Amazon.com
Have a look on the many uses of the Snoogle pregnancy pillow
Extra pillow cases on Amazon - Replacement covers for your Snoogle body pillow
Replacement cover for the J-shaped Snoogle pillow featured on this page
Some advantages and some disadvantages of the Snoogle body pillow
With an average rating of 4,5 stars on nearly 900 customer reviews, the Leachco Snoogle body pillow is one of the best rated full body pillows on Amazon and definitely worth considering
The Snoogle body pillow seems to instantly and drastically reduce back/hip/leg pain due to pregnancy or other reasons and significantly improve quality of sleep. Many customers find it hard to part with it even after pregnancy
- Pro:The Leachco Snoogle body pillow can actually help you achieve a more comfortable and painless sleeping posture
- Pro: The pillow has many uses, even outside pregnancy
- Pro: The pillow is not only intended for pregnant women, or even only for women. Many men with chronic back ache have reported experiencing significant pain relief after using it
- Pro: The Leachco body pillow is C-shaped and therefore smaller than most U-shaped body pillows
- Pro and Con: It is meant to help you sleep comfortably on your side. If you insist on sleeping on your back or front, this pillow might not be for you
- Pro: It can be used with the curve of the C either along your back, or under your belly and it is equally comfortable both ways
- Con: However, if you turn a lot in your sleep and insist on the same type of support (i.e the curve under your belly or along your back, you will have to turn the pillow around as well.
- Con: The Snoogle body pillow only comes with one pillow case. Some customers have reported problems with the quality of the fabric. If you want more, or superior quality pillow cases, you have to buy them separately or sew them
Overall, the Comfort-U full body pillow is an excellent choice for expecting mums and not only, and really good value for money. Furthermore, it has many different uses, so that you should not feel you are spending a lot of money for just a few months of pregnancy
Have you ever used a Leachco body pillow? What do you think?
© 2012 Aquamarine18