Snoozer pillow - Best body pillow for side sleepers
Sleep comfortably on your side with a Snoozer body pillow
Congratulations on getting pregnant but, especially as you are entering your second trimester you should definitely do yourself a favor and try to get some decent sleep at night.
The Snoozer body pillow can help you find a comfortable position in bed by aligning your body and supporting those parts that need it the most. It will also help you sleep comfortably on your side, which is the best sleeping position during pregnancy, even if you have always been accustomed to sleeping on your back or your stomach.
Snoozer Body Pillow - Not just for pregnancy, not strictly for women!
The Snoozer full body pillow is a patented and ergonomically designed body pillow which provides optimal support during sleep. If you can only get comfortable in bed using three pillows, one under your neck, one between your legs and one to support your back or tummy, you will be able to substitute all three for the snoozer pillow. It helps align your spine and thus provides fast relief from back and hip aches due to pregnancy or other reasons. Not strictly a pregnancy pillow, it can be comfortably used by both men and women
The snoozer body pillow is not strictly a pregnancy or maternity pillow. A lot of people, both men and women with back problems or pain in their hips and joints find great comfort in sleeping with the snoozer pillow. Lots of children also love snuggling down against it to sleep, as it's fluffy, cuddly presence helps them feel less alone in bed at night.
What else would you like to know about the Snoozer body pillow?
This is a J-shaped full body pillow, more compact than either a U or a C-shaped pillow and thus suited for normal everyday use in most households
- The pillow measures 18 x 15 x 9 inches and weighs 4.5 pounds
- The Snoozer body pillow promotes correct spinal alignment and healthier circulation, relieves head, neck and back strain, relieves the symptoms of chronic diseases like arthritis or fibromyoalgia and is excellent for better sleep quality during pregnancy
- The pillow is J-shaped, just like a candy cane. You can use it both ways, either as in the intro photo, or upside down, with the curve between your legs.
- It includes one custom removable pillowcase. If you need more, or if you don't like the feel of the custom pillowcase, you have to order some separately or sew them on your own
- The Snoogle body pillow can be used in a wide variety of ways, both during and after pregnancy, by men, women or even children
Have you ever used one? How do you like it?
Good and bad features of the Snoozle body pillow
Smaller and cheaper than most full body pillows, the Snoozle body pillow has an average of more than 4 stars on almost 100 customer reviews
According to most customers, the Snoozer body pillow has significantly helped them to sleep more comfortably, providing fast and permanent relief from lower back, hip and leg aches
- Pro:The Snoozer pillow can actually help you achieve a more comfortable and painless sleeping posture
- Pro: The pillow can be used by men, women and children alike and has many uses, even outside pregnancy
- Pro: The Snoozer pillow is smaller and lighter than most full body pillows and fits easilly in most beds. You could even fit two of them in larger beds, if both you and your partner would like to use one.
- Pro and Con: It is meant to help you sleep comfortably on your side. If you insist on sleeping on your back or front, this pillow might not be for you
- Pro: It can be used both ways, either with the curve of the J under your head, or between your legs. The second way would require a normal sleeping pillow for your head and is best suited for very tall people.
- Con: If you turn a lot in your sleep, you might have to reposition the pillow every time, but this is true for all J-shaped and most C-shaped body pillows. If this is a problem for you, a U-shaped pillow, although much larger, might be the right choice for you.
- Con: The Snoozer body pillow only comes with one pillow case. Some customers have reported problems with the quality of the fabric. If you want more, or superior quality pillow cases, you have to buy them separately or sew them
Overall, the Snoozer body pillow is a good choice for a full body pillow and very good value for money. Furthermore, it has many different uses outside pregnancy, so you should not feel bad about spending this kind of money for just a few months
© 2013 Aquamarine18