Vaccine Legal Exemptions Attorney Waivers Help from Experienced Authoritative Vaccination Lawyer from Your Employer
VACCINE LEGAL EXEMPTIONS
Where to turn when you need legal help?
Alan Phillips, legal assistant and leader in vaccination exemption works with all types of people in every different situation. He has a long history and devotion to this issue, which is related to the Freedom in Health Care cause.
Alan has written an E-book that gives every possible scenario and lots of legal help to you.
- Parents - biological, adoptive, homeschoolers, custody disputes
- Students - public and private schools, colleges, universities
- Immigrants - individuals, families, foreign adoptions
- Military - service members & families, civilian contractors
- Employees - schools, daycares, hospitals, healthcare
- Schools - public, private, homeschoolers, military
- Agencies - healthcare, adoption
- Attorneys - domestic, immigration, military, employment
"I never thought I would ever recommend an
attorney, but you are truly special." Dr. TD, 2007
Alan is so serious about the present day situation with governments pushing vaccinations that he has stepped forward to create a special network that you can join and get involved. It is called the "Pandemic Response Project" or PReP for short. This is a totally volunteer grassroots organization.
The Group's mission in each of the United States is to reform the emergency health laws to enable ordinary citizens to say, " NO" to mandatory vaccinations and quarantine of non-vaccinated individuals. This is getting to be a closer clear and present danger to all of our freedoms.
In December of 2001, in the wake of 9/11, the CDC began aggressively promoting the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA), which proposed sweeping state authority during declared emergencies. In the years that have followed, most states have enacted part of this Model Act, giving states new authority that more severely restricts citizens' rights and choices during declared emergencies--authority that could be used to the detriment of state residents.
Since the primary authority for state residents is state law, PReP's primary focus is the reform of emergency health laws at the state level. A secondary focus concerns supporting changes in emergency health laws at the federal level, and supporting state legislative initiatives aimed at expanding freedom of choice for routine immunizations.
You may be interested in getting Alan's complete, thorough and informative Guide to vaccination exemptions and waivers.
* * * * *
Each Thursday at Noon Eastern Time Alan Phillips has been co-hosting a show, "Vaccinations and Your Rights in the U.S." to inform the public about waivers and exemptions to uphold the constitutional rights of the individuals in this country. He helps people make decisions about whether they can take on the system in their local or state level on their own or might need professional advice. His shows have been extremely informative about current events, issues, changes to the law and he latest white papers. People may listen to the archived shows at any time and send him comments and questions to answer. You may find him on BlogTalkRadio.com/HomeopathyWorldCommunity
India Takes Steps To Stop Vaccinations
Vaccine program stopped when four children died after they received the measles vaccination in Lucknow. The four children were reported to have fainted soon after they were vaccinated and witnesses reported seeing the children's eyes roll back as they began to have seizures. All of the children were under the age of two years of age, with the youngest being just six months. Sadly the children died before medical aid workers could reach them.
Parents say their children became unconscious after being vaccinated and didn't recover. Dr Prabhat Tandon of Lucknow says that the children die from sensitivity to the vaccines.
Alan Phillips Author on Natural News
Navy revises vaccine exemption policy and regs by attorney request - twice!
Lawmakers can and sometimes do enact laws that are unconstitutional. They can do this for the simple reason that a law isn't technically unconstitutional until a court says it is. This makes sense, since anyone can cry "unconstitutional"...
Unconstitutional vaccine rights bills keep coming
Recently, Washington State voted to pass SB 5005, a law making doctors the gatekeepers of all vaccine exemptions -- medical, religious and philosophical. This law was passed despite SB 5005's Constitutional failings (for a legal analysis...
Proposed new limits on vaccine exemptions: Are they constitutional?
Health authorities around the country are set on further restricting vaccine exemption rights, probably due to the growing awareness of vaccine problems and increase in exemptions around the country. Currently, proposed laws in Washington...
Vaccine philosophical exemptions: A moral and ethical imperative
It is not enough to be informed about the many problems with current immunization policy and practice. We must effectively apply that knowledge to expand our right to make informed choices. Where the rubber meets the road with vaccine rights...
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider