- Women's Health
Natural Prenatal Vitamins
Prenatal Liquid Multivitamins
Looking for information on prenatal vitamins, organic prenatal vitamins, all natural prenatal vitamins, vitamins to take while pregnant, liquid prenatal vitamins, healthy prenatal vitamins with no fillers and so on?
Continue reading to learn about the importance of maintaining your health during pregnancy, in particular the importance of prenatal vitamins.
Why Are Prenatal Vitamins So Important?
Your baby's health, prenatal vitamins are important for baby
Prenatal vitamins are are specially formulated multivitamins that make up for any nutritional deficiencies in the mother's diet during pregnancy. While the supplements contain numerous vitamins and minerals, their folic acid, iron and calcium content are especially important.
Eating a wide variety of healthy foods is very important, but with the episodes of morning sickness, busy schedules and the changing nutritional demands of the developing baby, it can be difficult to receive adequate nutritional intake. Regardless of any irregular eating habits during pregnancy, prenatal vitamins are specially formulated to make certain that the mother and her baby receive the right amount of nutrients. With the substantial increased needs for iron, folic acid and calcium during this time, a prenatal vitamin is essential.
Mom and Baby - Mother and child
Benefits of Isotonix Prenatal Multivitamins
Benefits of prenatal vitamins
* 0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
* Healthful diets containing adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
* Helps promote a healthy birth weight of the baby
* Deficiencies of micronutrients (zinc, iron, folic acid and iodine) during pregnancy are known causes of low birth weight
* Helps contribute to a healthy pregnancy
* Helps maintain normal blood pressure during pregnancy
* Helps contribute to a healthy baby
* Provides vitamins and minerals essential for normal growth and development of the baby
* Meets the increased requirement for certain vitamins and minerals during pregnancy
For a complete listing of the ingredients in Isotonix Prenatal Multivitamins, click here.
Prenatal Vitamins Review - Isotonix prenatal vitamin testimonials
Buy Prenatal Vitamins
Best prenatal vitamins
Isotonix Prenatal Multivitamin is a speciality product and not available in stores.
To purchase Isotonix Prenatal Multivitamins, click the link below.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.