Healthy Tips: Water Therapy
Water is essential in all life forms. It is needed for the different body systems to function properly. An average of 6-8 (8 oz.) glasses of water should be consumed everyday to ensure proper hydration. A well-hydrated person has clear, healthy, glowing skin. It helps in the detoxification and cleansing of the skin by getting rid of impurities and toxins inside the body. Drinking the right amount of water also helps in maintaining a good muscle tone. You can see that a skin is elastic and supple when a person has enough hydration. In contrast, a dehydrated individual has a dry, cracked skin and has early signs of aging visible in the skin. Inadequate water intake can also lead to breakout of acne and pimples. It is good practice to drink water regularly throughout the day. There is no need to wait until you feel thirsty.
Did you know why water is important to our body? First and foremost water make up half of our body by weight. Our body consist of 60-70% of water, and our blood makes up 95% of water. Water plays a crucial role for transporting of oxygen through our body. The blood oxygen that carries the "red cell" needs the water to move. Most of all water can also treat some of the famous diseases nowadays.
It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. This water therapy article had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water; after that you can clean your mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
4. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day
The following list gives the number of days of treatment:
1. High Blood
Pressure (30 days) - it is a medical condition in which the blood pressure is chronically elevated.
2. Gastric (10
days) - it is usually acidic and extremely painful.
3. Diabetes (30
days) - is a syndrome of disordered metabolism, resulting in abnormally high blood sugar level.
(10 days) - is a condition of the digestive system in which a person experiences hard feces that are difficult to expel.
5. Cancer (180
days) - is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth.
6. TB (90 days) - is a common and deadly infectious disease caused by mycobacteria.
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily.