- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
10 Reasons Why I Love My Valentine
Love is that very special feeling which burns with the fire of the underworld once you have experienced it. It is that emotion that lets you do brave, kind and sometimes irrational and stupid things. It is in-explainable, yet very attainable. Love is that feeling that tells you that you can’t go through the day without hearing the voice of your special someone. It is that feeling that let’s your heart flutter when your Valentine says, “I Love you.” But with all that said, have you ever asked yourself why do you love? Why do you love him? Why do you love her? I know there are millions of people who have billions of things to say as to why they are in love, but let me just share a little of why I love her with you.
- I love her because of who she is. Intelligent, funny and sexy, yet natural, ridiculous and down to Earth. She is not afraid to express herself and just being that genuine person who she is.
- I love her because of her selflessness. She has placed so many people needs before her own and is not afraid to make deep sacrifices just to bring happiness to another person's life. The helping hand she have stretched forward to so many people is boundless.
- I love her because she is determine. Once she sets her mind to achieving anything, she steadies the path, keeps focus until she grabs hold of the flag. Whether it be self-achievement or simple philanthropy.
- I love her because she is my motivator. So many times she has given me that strength and support which I needed when the doors of the world were shutting me out. She encouraged me to keep focus, be steadfast and never quit.
- I love her because she is a home maker. A beautiful mother of three, the glue of the family. She keeps us tight, close and connected. Her essence brings joy to a house which she has made a home.
- I love her because she has loves all different lives. An active animal lover who would go out of her way to save the smallest of creatures.
- I love her because of her smile. That witty yet teasing smirk hypnotizes and plays tremendous tricks on the eyes of the beholder.
- I love her because she embraces truth. A soulful lady who has a bounding relationship with truthfulness and never ending commitment.
- I love her because she loves me too. There is nothing greater than being in a relationship where the love is mutual between you and your Valentine.
- I love her because she has cried with me. As my tears flowed because of my pain, so does hers because of my pain. I feel what she feels, she feels what I feel. We are bonded from soul deep.
I implore you. Share with me and the world why do you love your valentine? Is it because she/he is naughty or nice? Is it the way they call your name just right? Let the love begin.
There is no feeling greater than knowing that you are in love with someone and that someone loves you right back.— Clive Williams
© 2018 Clive Williams