- Holidays and Celebrations
18th Birthday Messages and Poems for Boys
18th Birthday Wishes for Men
In most of the countries eighteen is the age of adulthood. It is the official age after crossing which you will be considered as a responsible citizen. You can be arrested and prosecuted on a court of law for your misdeeds.18th birthday is a very important point of a boy's life. After that he is no longer a boy, but a full grown man. He can get a credit card and a driving license. He can even own his own car.
I have collected some cool birthday quotes for the boy who is in the verge of his 18th birthday. Reader, feel free to copy these lines on your card. I know that some of these messages will not be liked by you. That is why I have tried to supply you with various types of contents. There are serious as well as funny sayings. You can see some birthday poems too.
- I believe that God is fare. So, he will do the justice by giving you all such things which you cherished. He will make you a wonderful person. You will see great success in life. Happy birthday to you!
- I am not going to say that there is no one like you. I am also not trying to say good words for you only to fill the birthday card. I, from the core of my heart, am going to say that your heart is pure and you will become a really great man in the near future. Take my best wishes for your birthday!
- Be strong and stride powerfully into the arena of this big, bad world of the grownups. You are going to make the world observe that it is the time to give you the due respect. Happy 18th birthday to you, my dear friend!
- It is said that when the boys comes the age of adulthood they becomes more reserved. It is also said that at the age of 18 many of them becomes afraid to lose the protection of childhood. I am not seeing any such things in you.
Answer the Question
18th or 21st which birthday is more important?
- As you have become an adult legally you will have some powers and rights. You need to use your new gained powers effectively. Do not abuse your freedom.
- Being adult will make you a free mature citizen of this country. But remember if you cannot use this freedom for your ultimate improvement, it would be a great disaster. Misusing your freedom will result in your lack of economic freedom in the near future. I hope that you will understand the meaning of my message. God bless you, my son!
- May God bring you all the happiness! I pray to God to give you future brighter and more colorful than even the creations of an imaginative mind. Happy 18th birthday for you!
Happy 18th Birthday Song
Funny 18th Birthday Wishes for Boys
- I wish you on your 13th anniversary of 5th birthday!
- My dear friend John, my best wishes for your 10th birthday..err.. 8th anniversary of it!
- You are eighteen now but you does not look that mature to me. You can always fake it as your thirteenth birthday!
- Is it really your 18th birthday? I thought from your face and figure that you were not less than thirty!
- If you were a girl I would buy you some wonderful gifts. Unfortunately, you do not belong to that category. So, I have decided to cut my cost by sending you this text message only. I shall think about sending you a gift in the next year if you, by any chance, turn into a beautiful lady!
- You have become 18th and you have hidden that fact from us? Next time we are going to call you “Sir” and “Mister”!
- Now you are old enough to be arrested. Am I going to tell the police about how fast you drove last week?
Poems to Celebrate 18th Birthday of a Guy
Now eighteen is your age,
You have come to a crucial stage,
You will have fun in coming days,
Hope you get success brighter than sun rays.
Keep your head high
To the blue sky;
Keep your body straight,
You shall win every bet;
We will now going to say,
Loud and clear: “Happy birthday!”
Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!
On my friend’s party I’m the clown
He is a famous boy
And everybody knows him in the town.
Blue and white candles
Balloons and a cake big and brown,
Now I am laughing,
Dancing, jumping up and down,
To celebrate his 18th birthday!
To the Reader
What do you think about these messages and poems? What is your opinion regarding all these? You can share your thoughts via comments section of this hub. If you like then you can also check my some other hubs. Please, do not forget to give my post a Facebook like. You can find the FB like button on the upper right side of the main article body. Thank you in advance!
© 2013 Bik Bar