50 Romantic Movies That Make Great Gifts
Christmas is here once again. Here are some great romantic movies from over the years with heartwarming, beautiful love story for the entire family to enjoy.
BEST BOOKS MADE INTO MOVIES
- 5 Movies Similar to Pay it Forward
Pay it Forward is an inspirational movie with lots of important lessons to change your entire life. Here are other movies like Pay it Forward.
- Life Changing Movies On Youtube
Check out these movies that can change our lives, bring truth and teach us many great lessons.
Jane Austen Books that are Movies
1. Emma-there are three different movies: 1996 movie with Gwyneth Paltrow 1997 with Kate Beckinsale and the 2009 movie with Romola Garai.
2. Pride and Prejudice- there are the 1940 edition, 1980 and 1995 miniseries and the movie with 2005 Movie with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen.
3. Sense and Sensibility- there is the 1995 movie and 2008 mini series
4. Persuasion- there is a 1971 mini-series and the 1995, 2007 movie edition
5. Mansfield Park- 1986 version, 1999 movie and the PBS Masterpiece classic 2007-2011
6. Becoming Jane- tells the life of Jane Austen as a young woman
Janette Oke Books turned into Movie:
7. Loves Comes Softly (2003)- inspired love story for the entire family
8. Love’s Enduring Promise (2004)- good values of love, honor, courage, faith, forgiveness, and much more!
9. Love's Long Journey (2005)- about Missie and Willie LaHaye, going west to build a home, and have a family of their own.
10. Love's Abiding Joy (2006)- A clean story about romance, sadness, joy and hope
11. Love's Unending Legacy (2007)
12. Love's Unfolding Dream (2007)
13. Love Takes Wing (2009)- Wonderful, Beautiful story.
14. Love Finds a Home (2009)- filled with romance, suspense, drama
15. When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke (2013)- it tells the story of Elizabeth and her Mountie
16. Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea- These movies are an amazing story and really teach so many wonderful lessons on friendship, romance, love and many other important things.
17. Jane Eyre- so many different movies, 1996, 1997, 2006 mini series and 2011.
19. William Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet (1996)
20. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks (2002)- stars Shane West and Mandy Moore, one of my favorite romantic movies that I watch over and over again.
ROMANTIC CLASSICS/ROMANTIC COMEDIES
Romantic Classics/Romantic Comedy
21. CasaBlanca- One of the best love and war story
22. It’s a Wonderful Life- Great, heartwarming film
23. You’ve Got Mail (1998)- A bookseller finds her soulmate online, unaware that it is someone that knows in real life.
24. Titanic (1997)- the true story of the ship that never sinks 1912
25. Sleepless in Seattle - As a result of a radio call in show, two people find love in one another
26. 50 First Dates
27. She's the Man- very funny and entertaining
28. Sweet Home Alabama - stars Reese Witherspoon and Josh Lucas. It is a very enjoyable romantic comedy
Hallmark Movies and Various Christmas Movies
- 22 Romantic Christmas Movies
Christmas is a time to not only shop, but to enjoy holiday movies with friends and family. Here are some great Christmas movies—some have romance, some humor, all have the warmth you're looking for.
- 5 Top Inspirational Christmas Movies
The Holidays is a wonderful time to watch movies with our friends and family. Here are five Christmas movies that are moving stories that will touch your heart, teach you many valuable things and great to enjoy with your loved ones.
- Top Hallmark Christmas Movies
The Hallmark Channel has many Christmas movies for the Holidays. Here are some of the top and best movies with amazing stories from Hallmark. They should be watched with your friends and family.
- 8 Romantic Movies for the Christmas Holidays
A great way to enjoy the holidays is to watch movies to get you in the Christmas spirit. Here are some romantic movies to enjoy with family and friends.
let it snow
Hallmark Movies is always filled with unique romantic movies and stories. Here are a few that make extra great gifts.
29. Love on the Air- There is not a dull moment in this movie. Stars Alison Sweeney
30. Ring by Spring- the Brilliant actress Rachel Boston stars in this movie which was sa combination of drama, fun and great romance.
31. Love by the Book- A Bookstore owner learns many things about romance and what it takes to make a relationship work as she searches for a soul mate.
32. How to Fall in Love- a young woman helps a young man in his dating life by teaching him many lessons to help him on Self-Confidence, Breaking the Ice, The Art of Conversation, Start Sharing, Make Her Feel Special, Getting Close, Compromise and Following Your Heart.
33. The Lost Valentine- Hallmark's Hall of Fame and beautiful, heartwarming movie.
34. Christmas in Conway- one of Hallmark hall of Fame movies
35. The Christmas Secret (2014)- A Single Mom who is struggling, gets help from unknown sources. This is great for the family, with love and romance and many great lessons for the Christmas season.
36. Let it Snow
37. Holiday Engagement- A young woman feels the pressure from her mother about her love life, so she tries to find a fake fianceé for the holidays.
38. A Boyfriend for Christmas- one of my favorites with drama, comedy and romance
39. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
40. Finding Christmas
41. A Golden Christmas I, II, III- Cute, romantic movies of different stories and people. It is fun and enjoyable for the entire family to watch. Dog(s) help difficult couples see that they were meant for each other.
42. Christmas Belle- Christmas version of Beauty and the Beast
43. A Very Merry Mix
44. Holiday Switch
45. His and Her Christmas
46. Christmas in Boston- a delightful romantic comedy of two pen pals who wrote to one another for many years, and finally going to meet.
- Inspirational Movies for Married Couples
Does your marriage need a little inspiration? Here are some awesome, inspiring movies that you can watch with your husband or wife and other couples.
- 6 Inspirational Movies for Couples
Does your relationship need some inspiration? Here are some great movies that all couples will enjoy with inspiration and a lot more.
More Romantic Movies
47. Before You say I do (2010)- A couple in love but after being hurt in the past, she is not ready to make a commitment.
48. Fireproof (2008)- A movie that can change lives and marriages
49. A Vow to Cherish-
50. No Greater Love- This is about an amazing love a husband has for his wife.
More Gift Hubs
- 11 Great Gift Ideas for Christians
This Hub consists of many thoughtful suggestions and unique gift ideas to give to your Christian friends and loved ones. This will make your Christmas shopping less stressful for the Holiday season.
- 35 Gifts for Families Struggling Financially
Families all around us are struggling financially in many ways. Here are some gift ideas for the Christmas Holiday season or anytime of the year that can make a world of difference in their lives.
- 25 Gifts for Moms Who Work from their Homes
What are some ideal gifts for the mom who work at home? Here are some gift ideas for moms with their own home business, moms who work for a company from home or work online.
- 15 Thoughtful Gifts for Your Father-in-Law
If you are not sure what to get your father-in-law, here are great gift ideas for his birthday, father's day, holidays and for any special occasion.