- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Birthdays & Celebrations
Baby's First Birthday Party Favor Ideas for Girls & Boys – Baby's 1st Birthday Theme Ideas - Party Supplies
Baby's First Birthday is a very fun and exciting event to plan! Whether you're planning the event for your own child or for someone else's child, there are tons of adorable and thoughtful party favor ideas for Baby's First Birthday!
It is considered proper etiquette to provide guests with some form of a party favor, especially when gifts are received. Party favors can be as extravagant as you want or as simple as you want, but they should be thoughtful – remember, you're showing your appreciation to the guests who have taken the time out of their busy schedule to come celebrate! You don't have to spend lots of money to provide impressive, thoughtful birthday party favors. A little creative and thinking outside the box can go a long way.
Baby's First Birthday Party Theme Ideas
It is commonly practiced choosing a Baby's First Birthday theme to closely follow your baby's original nursery theme and/or theme of the baby's shower. Whatever the theme, it holds great sentimental value and to celebrate it one last time on Baby's 1st is what many families choose to do. For example, if your baby girl's theme was lambs and the colors pink and yellow, it's a great idea to also use this theme for her 1st Birthday.
If your friends threw you a 'generic' shower and you really didn't have a theme, here are few ideas!
- Pastel Colors – Baby Blue and Light Green
- Pastel Colors – Lavender and Light Yellow
- Pastel Colors – Light Orange and Baby Blue
- Pastel Colors – Light Pink and Lavender
You can save lots of money by skipping character or licensed party supplies and use generic pastel colors. You can create a beautiful display and not spend much at all! Use coordinated streamers, balloons and place settings for an elegant, sophisticated look.
Baby's First Birthday Party Favor Ideas
Now, onto the party favor ideas! If you're on a low budget, consider crafting your own favors or simply offering one purchased favor per person. For larger budgets, it's fun to assemble several favors in one package to give to your guests.
Some easy baby birthday party favors:
- Pastel Jordan's Almonds wrapped in Tulle fabric that matches the theme. Tie with a ribbon and make a little bow. These look really pretty, somewhat expensive and guests love to take them home!
- Miniature baby picture frames with a recent picture of baby in each of them. You can get affordable photo prints at Walmart or simply print them off on photo paper on your printer. Everyone loves baby photos and will enjoy these adorable little sentiments.
- “Baby Rattles” - Purchase large, round lollipops that have see-through cellophane (or make your own!) Tie a little bow at the end of each one and affix a card stock tag that has Baby's name or “Thanks for Celebrating _____'s 1st Birthday!”.
Below I have some different birthday party favors separated into different categories that might add a little something extra to your Baby's First Birthday Party or at least inspire some fun ideas!
Fun Baby Birthday Party Supplies
Baby Birthday Party Favor Packaging Ideas
Other Related Articles to Baby's First Birthday Party
- Birthday Favor Ideas & Packaging Suggestions for Children's Birthday Parties
Birthday party favors are a common tradition to use if you are planning an event where gifts are received. They are most common at birthday parties. They are a very nice gesture to give as a "thank you" gift...
- Vulli Sophie the Giraffe – Adorable Natural Baby Toy - Great Gift Idea!
If you're looking for a natural baby teether toy, you and your baby will fall in love with Sophie the Giraffe! She is made of 100% natural rubber and food-based paint. Safe and fun for baby.
- Ultimate Birthday Party Planning Guide: Week 1 of 6
Whether you're looking to start your own party planning business or simply wanting to throw your child or teen a unique birthday party that they deserve, you've come by the right place! Birthday parties have...
- Carnival Theme Birthday Party Plan: Ideas, Games and More!
Are you and your child looking for a unique and fun birthday party theme that all of their friends will be absolutely crazy for? Consider throwing a Carnival Themed Birthday Party for your child!