Be My Valentine Love Letter from God
“The Bible is God's love story for you, and every time you read it, allow it to unfold in your heart as a love letter written by God to you. In just such a light of open expectation, the revelation of His love and His plan for you will jump off of the pages and into your life every time you turn the pages of the Greatest Love Story Ever Told!” - T.D. Jakes
God’s love letter is a story spread across the pages of history.
- How often are you reminded that the Spirit of God prays for you when you cannot form the words yourself?
- When life doesn’t go the way in which you planned, do you pray for answers?
- We need to have a total dependence on our Heavenly Father.
Faith calls us to step out into the unknown.
Trusting God and reassuring us because God is forever faithful.
God says, Be My Valentine
When the Virgin Mary found out she was to carry the Son of God in her womb, she was filled with praises and she glorified God.
In Luke 1:46-55 Mary said, “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is his name. His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.
He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble.
He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty.
He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful to Abraham and his descendants forever, just as he promised our ancestors.”
God's Love Shines
Struggles in your prayer life?
- What makes it difficult to pray?
- Are the words not enough?
- Do you feel inadequate, disheartened, or hopeless?
When you don’t have the words to speak, fall upon your knees and listen. God already knows what’s in your heart.
The Holy Spirit intercedes for you.
- When you feel like everything is falling apart, remember you are safe in His arms.
- When the world crumbles before you, remember you are a child of the almighty King.
Rejoice! Praise Him for He is worthy of all glory!
- For He is a God worthy of all praise.
- The name above all names, the eternal presence of love, God is greater than you could ever imagine.
- He is all-knowing, all-powerful, and He holds the mystery to life’s unexplained questions.
He Saw The Best in Me
Praise God in your storms.
- Praise God in your thanksgiving.
- Praise the one who calms the mighty seas.
- Praise the God who gives so abundantly.
- Lift your arms up to the heavens.
- For every tear you have cried, He holds in the palm of His hand.
Look around you. What do you see?
Did you forget the answered prayers of yesterday? How you got to this place.
Admitting to yourself, it was hard not to see His grace and mercy.
For if you’ve never felt worthy enough; if you’ve never felt God’s calling upon your life; imagine how it can be.
It doesn’t matter where you are because God has never left you.
Capturing Psalm 139 in Your Heart
Psalm 139:1-8 reads,
“You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely.
You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.”
Writing Love Letters
Lifehouse - Everything
God's love letter
God carries when you are weak. He lifts your spirit with a whisper of your name.
God’s love letter to you says, ‘I am here for you. Reach out to me. I am listening.’
If your heart is breaking, pour out your thoughts to Him. What are you waiting for? Today is the right time.
If you are feeling lost, make an honest plea to God, for He already knows what’s in your heart.
Let your life be a song unto Him. Let every word you speak be a love letter back to Him.
God asks to Be Your Valentine. Will you be His?
‘Be My Valentine.’ Love, God