Best Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes in English
Ways to Say Happy Birthday to a Muslim Person
Are you looking for the best Islamic happy birthday wishes for your loved ones? This article has an original collection of Muslim birthday wishes, messages, and sayings for your son, daughter, mother, father, best friend, wife, husband, sister or brother.
Get your card or note's wording ideas from the list below and write your own unique message. It's important to show affection for your loved ones by wishing them many more successes and lots of beautiful memories on their special day.
You can send or share some of these short Muslim birthday notes via text/SMS, email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram or any of the social networking sites.
May Allah’s abundant goodness, guidance, and protection continue to be with you today and always!
Sample Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes for Wife
- All glory and praises to Allah for making it possible for me to have you as my wife. No one else but only you makes me happy. Here’s wishing you Allah’s goodness and mercy today and in many years to come. I love you!
- I have no special gift I can give you today better than saying I love you wholeheartedly. May Almighty Allah grant you good health and sustenance without measure as you add to your age!
- I’m grateful to Allah for blessing me with someone like you. May His mercy surround you on this special day and years ahead!
- Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I love. I rejoice with you as you add another year today. I ask Allah to continue to strengthen you in faith and in righteous deeds. You're so beautiful!
- You are my source of happiness and prosperity. I pray Allah makes this special day of yours be filled with lots of fun and happiness. And may He make your home a place of righteousness, goodness, and peace!
I give Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful all the glory, honor and adoration for His goodness and mercy upon the life of my mom.
Sample Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes for Husband
- I will forever be grateful for the love you have for me. To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. May Allah forgive you your sins and mistakes as you grow older! Have a wonderful celebration and rest well!
- Darling, you look more handsome each year. Life without you is worthless, I pray Allah grant you many more years to spend with me and put you among the pious people as you grow in mind and spirit.
- Today mark yet another great milestone in your life. I give glory to the Lord of the heavens and earth for keeping you in good health and for His protection and guidance in your life. Enjoy your special day, my love!
- May Allah make your day be bright and the years ahead turn out to be just right with warmest wishes for good health, love, and happiness. Have a wonderful celebration, my amazing husband!
- Today is the time to unfold new horizons and realize new dreams. May Allah’s love, kindness, and goodness be with you today and forever! Enjoy your special day to the fullest!
Sample Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes for Friend
- Lots of best wishes to an amazing friend. May Allah make your day be filled with love, peace, and happiness! Have a blessed celebration!
- Here’s wishing you a happy birthday celebration filled with lots of love and prosperity. And may Allah grant your entire special request and fill your heart with peace as you grow!
- I know you have been waiting for this special day. Now, it’s time to celebrate your [insert year] birthday. I pray Allah make all your best wishes come true as you mark your birthday today. Have a memorable birthday celebration!
- As you celebrate your [insert year] birthday with great expectations, may Almighty Allah in His infinite mercy grant you peace of mind and progress!
- Have a wonderful birthday filled with lots of love, joy, fun and enjoyment.
- Hearty cheers to you. You made it today to a milestone. On your special day, I wish you good luck and many more great achievements. And I look forward to celebrating your next birthday with you. Have a fun filled celebration and many happy returns of the day!
- May Allah let you experience new good things and may He make your journey through the next phase of life safe, sound, and secured. Have a wonderful birthday celebration!
Have lots of fun and happiness today as you celebrate your birthday. I pray to Allah to give you good health and let your light continue to glow brighter and brighter.
Sample Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
- May our family tie be blessed and the bond of our relationship continues to grow strong and stronger than ever! Thank you for your help and kindness that you continue to show to us. I wish you the best of luck and continued success wherever you may find yourself. And may Allah fulfill all your heart desire as you add to your age today!
- Warmest congratulations and sincere best wishes to you on your special day. May Allah grant you His goodness in this world and in the hereafter!
- Lots of fun and happiness is what I want for you immediately you blow out the candles on your birthday cake. May Allah forgive all your past mistakes and put you among the righteous!
- I feel very proud to share in your joy today. I ask Allah to spread His mercy upon you as He moved you to this next stage of life. Congratulations!
- I’m so excited and fortunate to witness your special day celebration. I give glory to Allah; I never knew I would stand here today celebrating your special day with you. Congratulations and have a wonderful day!
- It is wonderful to celebrate another year with a very special sister. Here's wishing you lots of fun and sweet memories on your special day. May Allah bless our family with unity, hope, and new vision!
- Thank you for helping me when I needed words of wisdom! On your birthday, I just want to wish you much of goodness, joy and sweet memories. And I pray that Allah in His infinite mercy fulfill all that you wished for in life as you grow older. Have a wonderful celebration!
- On your birthday, I just want to show my appreciation for all the love and care that you have shown to me right from my childhood days up till this stage of my life. Thanks for being there when I needed you most. May Allah’s blessing be upon you!
- I pray you enjoy your special day and all the good things that only birthdays can bring. And may the Almighty Allah honor you more than you have honored me!
Sample Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother
- Dear Brother, You have been an inspiration to me. I pray Allah reward you abundantly for everything you’ve done for me. You deserve all the attention and honor that today brings. As you mark your birthday today, I wish you many more beautiful and prosperous years.
- You are an exemplary loving, caring, kind and generous brother. I am proud of your many achievements and wish you many more years in good health. Good luck and all the best in your future endeavor. May Allah grant you good in this world and in the hereafter, and save you from the torment of the hell-fire!
- There is nothing special I can give you today better than saying, may Allah’s blessings and mercy be upon you as you add a year to your age today! Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement that you have given me. May happiness surround you on this special day and in the years ahead!
- Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I cherish your thoughtfulness. I rejoice with you as you add another year today. Here’s wishing you all the best in this next phase of your life. And may Allah’s guidance and protection be upon you and your household!
Today is the time to unfold new horizons and realize new dreams. May Allah’s mercy and goodness be with you today and forever! Enjoy your special day to the fullest!
Sample Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes for Mother
- I give Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful all the glory, honor and adoration for His goodness and mercy upon the life of my mom as she add another year to her number of years on earth today. I wish you long life, prosperity, and sound health. Have a wonderful celebration!
- On your special day, I wish you all the good things that make an awesome birthday celebration. May Allah not take your sight before death and may He grant you good health as you live!
- Today is your special day to celebrate with families, friends and loved ones. However, remember that you are older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow. May Allah’s guidance and protection continue to be with you today and always! I love you mom!
- I am extremely happy for having you as my mom. Have lots of fun and happiness today as you celebrate your birthday. I pray to Allah to give you good health and let your light continue to glow brighter and brighter.
- May Allah make the days of your life be filled with fun, good health and happiness! I love you mom.
- As you grow older today, I pray Allah continue to keep you strong and stronger in wisdom and good health! And may He forgive all your past sins and mistakes! Have a wonderful birthday celebration!
- As I look into your eyes, my heart knows that you are the one that makes me happy. May all your dream wishes come true today! And may Allah shower on you His blessings of good health and long life! Take care and have enough rest on your special day!
Sample Islamic Happy Birthday Wishes for Father
- Thanks for making me proud. May you be granted many more years to fulfill all your dreams! I hope your special day is filled with lots of fun, happiness, and goodness that you wished for.
- Dear Dad, you are my pride and my everything. I love you and wish you many more fruitful, healthy and peaceful years ahead. Many happy returns of the day to the world most caring father!
- Thank you for being such a caring and loving dad to me. Almighty Allah who has been your strength all these years will continue to guide you and lighten your path. I love you!
- I thank Allah for making it possible for me to have you as my father. Here’s wishing you many more fruitful years. I also wish you nothing but peace, love, and happiness. May Allah make it easy for you to have all the wonderful things life has to offer!
- I hope you have a great time today, full of happiness and that your wishes come true. May Allah bless this day and make it a day to remember and cherish. Thank you for being a wonderful dad and an inspiration to us.
Was any part of this article helpful to you?
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin