Gift Ideas and Birthday Messages For Sister
A Perfect Mug For Your Sister!
Whether you love them, or hate them, sisters are truly special. Celebrate your sister's birthday with these great birthday messages for a sister.
No matter how much we might argue and fight, there is a special bond between a brother and sister, or between sister and sister, that cannot be broken and that lasts a lifetime.
It is important to celebrate birthdays by sending cards, throwing a party and giving gifts. Birthday cards can be hand-made, store bought or found online. Adding personal birthday wishes to your sister's birthday card will show how her just how much she really means to you.
This article will help you to find Gift Ideas and Birthday Messages for Sister. It includes both sentimental and funny birthday messages, depending on your taste and relationship with your sister. And, if you're looking for a special gift, you'll find some birthday gift ideas for sister.
You might also be surprised to learn that there is actually a Sisters Day. Read on to find out when is Sisters Day and how to celebrate it.
For more birthday wishes, and some famous birthday quotes, you might also be interested in Birthday Quotes for Family and Friends.
Funny Birthday Messages For Sister
Here are some of my favorite funny birthday messages for a sister:
- Want to see yourself look years younger on your birthday? Get out your high school year book!
- Thousands upon thousands of people have ventured out into every corner of the world searching for eternal youth. For your sake, I hope they find it soon!
- Remember our fights? Remember what a little brat you were? Remember all the trouble you got me into? Geez ... it's amazing you got to be this old.
- Happy Birthday! You're a terrific sister! I know your real parents would be proud!
- Of course I believe you’re celebrating your 29th birthday … When have you ever been on time for anything! Happy Birthday, Sis!
- Don't worry sister, you're not getting older ... just more like mom!
- To My Sister. I know how much you hate to be reminded of your birthday. Happy Birthday!
"We are sisters by chance,
friends by choice."
Your Sister Will Love This Book!
When Is Sisters Day?
Even if you argue, fight, and tell on each other, you’ll always have a special relationship with your sister. That's why it’s time to celebrate Sisters Day!
Sisters Day is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of August every year, which is Sunday, 5th August this year (2012).
This is definitely a Hallmark holiday, so mark the date in your calendar and make plans to celebrate with your sister. Show her how much you care by sending her a card, making a cake, buying some flowers and taking her out to her favorite restaurant.
Sisters Day is a day to truly appreciate your sister. So, forget about those arguments and thank your sister for all of the good times, happy memories and support!.
Birthday Gift Ideas For Sister: Pendants
It is traditional to buy a birthday gift and no gift can be more important than the one that you get for your sister.
Jewelry is always a big hit and this is the perfect opportunity to give a gift that tells her just how much you love her!
For example, consider these pendants which contain birthday messages for sister:
- "Chance Made Us Sisters, Hearts Made Us Friends"
- "My Sister, My Friend"
- Sterling Silver, Double Heart, Pendant with "Sisters" engraved on the back
All pendants shown here are eligible for free shipping from Amazon.
Happy Birthday Messages For Sister
Here are some happy birthday messages for sister:
- If I were to pick someone in my life who is irreplaceable, it would be you my dear sister. You are the sunshine and the rainbow of my life. Happy Birthday.
- I'm never afraid of taking chances and making mistakes because you're always there to catch me. So I hope I can keep on making mistakes all my life! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear sister.
- Heart to heart - you're someone I can always talk to. Happy Birthday, Sister!
- My dearest sister, wish you a very warm and happy birthday. You are not only the sweetest sister but also a true friend. I feel blessed to have a sister like you. May you achieve and get, all you ever wish for.
- You are my support, my strength, my friend and my guide. Thanks for everything. May God bless you with all his love, luck and care. Happy Birthday and enjoy.
- You are my most precious memory, most invaluable gift and most cherished person. What would have I done without you in my life? Happy Birthday sister. Thank you for being there.
I hope this article on Gift Ideas and Birthday Messages for Sister was useful and gave you some good tips to make your next birthday card extra special!