- Holidays and Celebrations
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend
Where would we be without our best friends?
Here are my favourite happy birthday wishes for best friend.
A famous birthday quote once said:
"Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years".
It is important to celebrate birthdays by sending birthday cards, giving gifts and having a party. Birthday cards can be hand-made, store bought or found online.
Adding personal birthday wishes gives a special touch to your birthday card and shows how much your best friend really means to you.
Birthday Gift For Best Friend
This article will help you to find the perfect Birthday Wishes for Best Friend. It includes memorable birthday wishes that are both funny and inspirational.
And, if you're looking for a birthday gift for best friend, then you'll find some suggestions, from mugs, to books and jewelry.
For more birthday wishes, and some famous birthday quotes, you might also be interested in Birthday Quotes for Family and Friends.
You're My Best Friend
Lyrics by Queen
"Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh you're my best friend"
Birthday Wishes For Best Friend
Here are some birthday wishes for best friends:
- A Birthday message for a special friend. I treasure every thought of you. May your memories of today become as cherished as those you’ve given me. Happy Birthday, Friend!
- Heart to heart, You’re someone I can always talk to. Happy Birthday Friend!
- Of course I believe you’re celebrating your 29th birthday … When have you ever been on time for anything!
- Remember, you’ll only be this age for one year … but you’ll be awesome forever!
- Happy Birthday to one of my dearest friends … notice how I left our “oldest”? Have a Wonderful Day!
- Happy Birthday! Hope you spend the day doing something you love.
- Thinking of you on your special day. Your birthday is always such a pleasure to remember … just like you!
Jewelry For Your Best Friend
- He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much. Wishing you another successful year!
- It’s so nice sharing special moments with a friend like you!
- Happy Birthday, Friend. We always have such good times together!
- Go ahead and have another birthday if you want to … but don’t expect me to keep up with you!
- Jogging can add years to your life! Try it and you’ll feel 10 years older almost immediately!
- Another birthday and you’ve still got it! Don’t worry. It should clear up with the proper medication. Happy Birthday Friend!
- I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Happy Birthday!
More Birthday Wishes for Best Friend
The older we get, the more we like to make fun of our older friends - after all, it will happen to us all eventually! Here are some funny birthday wishes for a friend about getting old:
- It’s your birthday, and anything you want to do is O.K. with me … I’ve heard how cranky old people get when they don’t get their way!
- Happy Birthday – this has to be your best birthday ever! Just think of all the practice you’ve had!
- Know how to keep an old guy in suspense on his birthday? I’ll tell you tomorrow! Happy Birthday.
- At birthday time it’s good to remember old friends. Actually, it’s good to remember anything!
- This birthday card is designed for someone just your age … It’s got high fibre content! Happy Birthday.
- Open this card to learn an aerobic exercise designed especially for someone your age … Very good. Now rest five minutes before trying it again! Happy Birthday!
- Remember when we use to have that old fire-in-the-belly? We still have it. Only now it’s called heartburn!
- Reports are coming in that the polar ice caps have started to melt … You lit all your candles, didn’t you?
I hope you found this article on Birthday Wishes for Best Friend helpful and it gave you some good ideas to make your next birthday card extra special!
And, if you're planning to send birthday cards to your family, here are some more Birthday Messages For Friends and Family.