Budget Holidays: Book Holiday Caravans Direct With Owners
If you're looking for budget holidays, one great way to save money is to book holiday caravans direct with owners. Economising on your holiday in this way doesn't mean you get a lesser holiday, just that you save money on the one you'd have chosen anyway!
Most of the big, national holiday parks and holiday caravans aren't owned by the camp site at all; they're individually owned by private owners. The owners of these holiday caravans rent them out through the office of the holiday park - paying a hefty fee for the privilege too!
Paying the fee, for the owner, can sometimes be expensive or just annoying. They might wish to drop the price of their caravan to make it more competitive, but they can't because of the fees. Many holiday caravan owners are increasingly renting out their holiday caravans direct to the holidaymakers and there are several great websites that enable you to find these holiday caravans at a discount, giving you a budget holiday!
You can, quite literally, be booking the same caravan - but at up to 20% off, if you book a holiday caravan direct with the owner.
Book Holiday Caravans Direct With Owners - Handy List
I've put together the following list of holiday caravans that can be booked direct with the owners. I hope you find it useful.
- Some of these holiday caravan owners will have bought the caravan for their own family to use - and they use the income from renting it out to pay their own annual site fees and bills.
- Others have no use for their family holiday home this year, so are renting it out while they consider selling.
- Some people buy holiday homes specifically to rent out to other people - indeed, some people might have 20-30 or more!
Choosing a Holiday Park in Newquay, Cornwall
- Choosing A Holiday Park in Newquay Cornwall
Looking to choose a holiday in Newquay, Cornwall this year?. Check out the top venues, where to stay, which sites is the best holiday park in Newquay....
Buying a Holiday Home
- Buying a Holiday Home in Hengar Manor Country Park, ...
If you've ever wanted to buy a holiday home, then one place where there is plenty of choice at affordable prices is Hengar Manor Country Park near Bodmin, Cornwall in the far South West of England. Discover what you need to know about buying a holida
List of Private Holiday Caravans to Book Direct With Owners
Direct contact with mobile home and caravan owners for caravan lets static and caravan hire in the UK and in France. Book Direct with Owners.
An independent website promoting static caravans for hire on behalf of static caravan owners on many of the countrys leading caravan parks including those operated by Butlins, Haven Holidays, Park Holidays UK, Park Resorts
- Home Away UK (was OwnersDirect.co.uk)
A list of reasons for you to choose to rent your holiday home directly from the owner. Not just the UK, but around the world.
Privately owned static holiday caravans to rent or let on UK holiday parks. This site offers holiday caravans direct with owners across the UK.
UK and Ireland Holiday homes direct: Visit UK Holiday Homes for a great selection of holiday home rentals for holiday homes in the UK with a variety of large holiday homes, dog friendly holiday cottages and self catering holiday homes.
You'll notice that the links above include some of the top, national names in holiday parks - and by booking direct you can get some substantial discounts.
Holiday Caravans Direct with Owners on eBay
eBay is another great place to pick up a holiday bargain, usually booking direct with owners for their holiday caravans.
Many ads on eBay enable you to book months in advance - but where you can really get a budget holiday is to snap up a last minute deal right before you're ready to leave home!
Handy Checklist When You Book Holiday Caravans Direct With Owners
Sometimes owners aren't the best at marketing and advertising their holiday caravans, so here's a handy checklist of some things you can ask them and things to check on when you make your booking:
- Is there any charge for parking one car? What about additional cars?
- Is there a clubhouse? Is there a pool? Do you need to buy extra "passes" or permits to use these, how much do they cost?
- Are all the facilities and entertainment open for the dates of your booking?
- Is linen included? If not, can it be rented and for how much?
- At what time does your booking commence?
- What time do you have to vacate on your last day?
- How much deposit do they need now?
- When will the final and full payment be due?
I'm sure you can think of some of your own specific queries, but those are some for you to think about when you make your booking direct with owners.