Gift Wrapping Ideas for Birthday and Other Celebrations
Innovative And Organic
Make Your Own Wrapping For Presents And Surprise Those You Love
- Spray paint some boxes and use as a set of three, tied together in iridescent coloured ribbon. Find or purchase a basket and give it a lick of white paint.
- At the bottom place some straw and fill with delicious homemade goodies, like jelly and biscuits.
- Wrap in cellophane and tie with check, or tartan ribbon, for that country feeling. Finish off with more ribbon and flowers, on the handle. A great gift for a family. or friend. This can be very economical too.
- Ornamental tins, are also a good way to present your gift in a very appealing and artistic way.
- Make your own gift card holder, with a matching greeting card.
- Hang little gifts on the Christmas tree, in miniature boxes, or floral home sewn bags, with each person's name on it.
- These are just a few little ideas, to add to your own unique gift wrapping ones.
Enjoy your creative time and make something fabulous and different, from all the mass produced items, you see in the department stores.Your efforts will be appreciated, for sure.
Dotted Round Boxes Up-cycled And Other Creative WrappingClick thumbnail to view full-size
Create Your Own Style
- These round boxes were so easy to make. I really enjoyed looking for suitable pictures on old greeting cards, wrapping paper and braid, from my sewing cupboard
- .Choose a theme and collect items from magazines and old books.
- Old books from sales at second hand shops, can be used to create gift paper, tags and greeting cards.
Beautiful Ribbons And Bows To Enhance Your Present
Budget Stores Have A Wonderful Array Of Stickers And Ribbon For All Your Art And Crafts
Inexpensive colour co-ordinated papers and stencils can enhance your gift giving.
Free Art - Create Your Own Tags
Dots And Bows - In The Pink
Love This Paper And Colour Combination Of The Bows
- The silver dotted wrapping paper and the green and cerise rosette, ribbon and silver ties, create a really pleasing effect.
- The scroll designed paper, on the other two gifts, also has a style, fit for a queen.
- Gift tags to match, will complete the look.
Snip Copy And Paste And Use Wherever You Like
Print on card and then cut around each rectangle. Use as a label or gift tag.
A special touch can be achieved, by highlighting sections of the design, with a glitter pen.
Pink Country Tags
Your Very Own Greeting Labels
- Print on medium card and cut around each one. Punch a hole in the one side, for ribbon.
- If you would like to be different, you can sprinkle some glitter around the edges. Use non toxic paper glue.
A Silver Heart In A Beautiful Red Box
Chic Gift Wrapping In Pink And Red.
This inspiration collage, will give anyone the inspiration, they are needing, for that unique and elegant look.
When you take the time to mix and match your colours, your gift giving will be appreciated, even more .
Combining floral images with abstract ones, can have a pleasing appeal.
Pink,White And Grey Colour Palette
Update A Shopping Bag With Embellishments And Use For Gift Giving
1. Find some pictures in magazine pages that catch your eye and snip out the sections, you would like to use.
2. Start blanking out the shop name, with anything from your snipped cuttings.
3. Build up a picture using cut out shapes, in different shapes and colours.
3. Scrap booking items are so cute to use. Love these flowers, on the butterfly bag.
4. As you can see I cut out hearts and flowers, to create interest. The silver card also makes the bag look a little more festive.
5. Little sequins and flat beads, give the gift bag, a more ornamental look
6 Created some extra colour from bright card, that I found in one of my drawers.
7 The white paper doilie looks crisp against the pink and silver shiny card.
Enjoy Cutting Out Papers And Card For A Great Gift Bag Makeover
Do you enjoy making something from nothing?
- I have started to collect all sorts of boxes, jars, bottles and tins that are decent of course, for birthday and other day gifts
- .At a glance my cupboard in my scullery and spare cupboard in my bedroom, looks like a glorified junk store. But wait and see what becomes of these beautiful throw away containers and tins. I totally look like a hoarder, to say the least!
- When I am finished with a nutritional shake, the empty one gets dutifully put away in my never ending storehouse of potential gift boxes for celebratory gift giving throughout the year.
Creative Gift Wrapping
Natural Products Can Look Great Wrapped In Organic Materials
Love this video above and the way the homemade gifts were wrapped in hessian and natural string.
Beautiful Gifts Require Beautiful Wrapping
Bright And Colourful Bows To Accentuate Your Colour Scheme Depicted In Your Wrapping Paper
- Remember to create some beautiful colour combinations, in your wrapping of gifts and floral arrangements.
- Your gift tags can also enhance the overall look of your gift and the final result.