- Holidays and Celebrations»
Wow them this Christmas with gifts they'll love for under $10
'Twas the season of giving, and all through the town. People were searching for presents abound
Wow, it's hard to believe that the holiday season is here. It's a season for giving, but for many, this time of year brings financial stress. For some, the taboo of inexpensive gifts being trashy turns them off gifts with low price tags. However, some of the most inexpensive gifts are the most thoughtful. Continue reading for gifts under $10, that'll put a smile on thier faces come Christmas morning.
Gifts for the kids:
Most kids are happy with anything, but here's some gift ideas that'll knock their socks off.
- For the little sculptures in your life, Playdough sets and kinetic sand are great gifts. Theses allow children to express their creative side.
- If your little one has a knack for science, science kits are a major plus. They'll put a smile on their faces, and strengthen their love for science.
- Sidewalk chalk and art sets are great for the budding artist in the family. These will foster their artistic side.
- Legos and building blocks are perfect for the aspiring architect. They can build and demolish, creating unique structures.
- Finally, for the diva in the family, create and decorate your own kits are gifts they'll never forget. They can add their personal touches to their creations, which they can show off to their friends.
The perfect gift for her:
If your trying to find the perfect gift for her, look no more. Here's 5 gift ideas that'll bring delight to her life.
- This Christmas, give her the gift of relaxation. Spa kits are a great way to show appreciation for all that she does throughout the year.
- With the harsh winter months upon us, why not give her the gift of soft, smooth healthy lips. Burt's Bees Shine Trio holiday gift set, glides on smoothly while leaving a subtle touch of color. This product is the perfect gift for the holiday season, as it gives the gift of smooth, moisturize lips.
- Since most women love having that polished, put together look, why not give her a makeup kit.
- Manicure and pedicure kits are perfect for helping her pull off the put together look.
- Perfumes and body sprays
Gifts for him:
If your significant other or other male in your life is like most men, you hear the same thing year after year. Most men don't come out and say what they want, so here's some ideas to get you started.
- Shaving kits
- Grooming kits help give them that well-groomed look.
- Cologne and body spray kits
- For the knife enthusiast, pocket knives and all things knife related are the perfect gift.
- If the male in your life is a car enthusist, any thing car related will make them giddy.
- For fathers, anything that shows what a great dad they are, or shows off their heirs is a gift they'll cherish for life.
Gift cards they'll use
For secret Santa, teacher and last minute gifts:
Secret Santa, teacher and last minute gifts can leave you feeling overwhelmed, especially when you don't share a personal relationship with the recipient. So, what better gift to give than a gift card.
Most people see these as being impersonal, but wouldn't it be better to give a gift they could and would use? Here's some gift card ideas for when your not sure what to give:
- Resturaunt gift cards
- Pizza shops
- Prepaid Visa cards
It's what comes from the heart that matters:
The season of giving isn't about the amount of money you spend, but it's the thought behind it and what comes from the heart. So, don't stress this holiday season as you make your way to the stores, there's a gift for everyone: even if you're on budget.
© 2016 Deborah Nessmith