- Holidays and Celebrations
Christmas Stress or am I suppose to say "Holiday Stress" Sad :O(
Warning Signs of Heart Attacks
In this busy time of the year , and all the partying I just thought a friendly reminder about Heart Attacks was in Line.
Some heart attacks are sudden and intense, but most of them start slowly, with mild pain or discomfort.
1. Chest discomfort=it can feel like uncomfortable pressure,squeezing,fullness or pain.
2. Discomfort in other areas of the upper body=pain or discomfort in one or both arms,the back,neck,jaw, or stomach.
3. Shortness of breath=can happen by itself or along with chest discomfort.
4. Other signs= possibly breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.
If you or someone you're with has one or more of these signs, call 9-1-1...Get to the hospital right away. Don't drive yourself (if it's you) unless you have absolutely no other option.
For more information contact your nearest American Heart Association or call (1-800-242-8721
or online at www.americanheart.org.
Most of this information was taken from a leaflet I received from the American Heart Association. Have a wonderful and safe Holiday Season