Conflict resolution and Veteran's Day
and 4 u... and 4 u... and 4u...
Interpretation is the main concern, during the cognitive development of a norm. Celebrating the Veteran's Day holiday is a forced traditional norm; the variables are sets of symbols. During college years, liberal freedoms and military duties inevitably collide. The liberal civilian hates the flag, while the military member salutes its glory.
America's influence on the chosen style of appreciating veterans is based on a heritage interpretation that reveals the explanation of experience in a culture. This is done from the first person perspective, concerning military materiel and psychological interpretation.
The heritage psychological interpretation may be explained by consisting of three objectives:
- Producer: God; An eye catcher-- War/Military Member.
- Text (msg.): Often overlooked (adjustable) for beneficial factors.
- Receiver (Dependent): Usually develops a meaning; by participating in complex
social structures that create practices of comfortable comprehension.
In this country, Veteran appreciation often amounts to a day off and pay which can
Cultural mediation. Developed by a Belarusian psychologist named Lew
Semyonovich Vygotsky (NOV 12, 1896-JUN 11, 1934), provides a similar
discussion. Vygotsky investigated child development and the subject: observing
mental functions. Pertaining to Vygotsky, habits of mind are affected: speech
patterns, written language, and other symbols of knowledge.
Internalization involves the understanding to the point of being kinesthetic in
knowledge of a subject. Some college students' one's self may not involve the
armed forces, even though their freedom definitely does. It has been
decided that the responsibility of appreciation is on the organizational society
which the student derives from and the society the student chooses to be in,
during his collegiate career.
The expression of internal beliefs is important. Thus, creates a need for appropriate
externalization, according to extroverts. This demand, for expression, may be fulfilled by
introducing thanks; propaganda and brainwashing are popular enforcers.
Past Solution Attempts, for appreciation:
- · Compare survivor and dependent woes.
- · Blame language and psychology for lack of comprehension.
- · The solution is HR 950.
Solution for Veteran's Day Appreciation
Strive for correlation: “Opposite Day”:
1. Encourage productive events; produce military traditions instead of
convincing civilians of worth and importance.
2. New appreciation focuses on freedom; issue a duty day.
3. Allow for home study; complete online correspondence.
4. Focus on the reasons for current events concerning war (comments;
5. Focus on outgoing events, in order to encourage extrovert activity exercises
6. An allotment to purchase; arrange for a show-N-tell on college sponsored
VA site (colleges currently are receiving VA funds for VA programs):
http://www.terryberry.com/products/ [get my own gift for Veteran’s Day].
7. Complete a mandatory survey of the Veteran's Day event.